My problem is when jamming or doing a gig my middle range just dosent cut through. i find a lot of the times that the drums drown them out. i currently have my gain 3 channel running
gain-7
bass-4
mids-7-8
treble-6-7
and i even boost the mids on my eq pedal.
any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance ( i used the searchbar and didnt find any problems similar to mine)
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
i'm surprised you don't cut through with those settings tbh. i think all a boost will do will add some presence and clarity. your eq pedal should be able to act as a clean boost also, you need to jack up the volume on your settings and you will have to re adjust your settings on it. id fiddle with the eq pedal a bunch more to see what you can do b4 considering buying an od to boost
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
The problem could be the cheap speakers in your MC 4x12.
You may also want to try putting your rig in different spots in your rehearsal space. It could be a projection/directional issue.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
The problem could be the cheap speakers in your MC 4x12.
You may also want to try putting your rig in different spots in your rehearsal space. It could be a projection/directional issue.

I'd say these two are most likely... You should have no trouble with those settings.

Edit: But if you're looking for a pretty transparent mid bump, look at TS clones like the Bad Monkey.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
thanx guys had a feeling that it was my cab but wasnt sure
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ