If i were to try and use a bass pedal with my keyboard, just like normally with a line out and pedals in order, would they sound good or crap or what?
i though they would sound good but i'd like your important opinion thanks
Just be sure that it won't hurt your amp. If its something like an octave pedal thats going to make your keyboard really low and bassy, or a distortion or something, make sure you have a good keyboard amp.
by this time i'll have an old marshall keyboard amp so that won't be a problem
cheers
Quote by MPica
Just be sure that it won't hurt your amp. If its something like an octave pedal thats going to make your keyboard really low and bassy, or a distortion or something, make sure you have a good keyboard amp.

it most likely wont hurt the amp as keyboard amps tend to have a much better frequency response rate compared to bass or guitar as keyboards can produce a much wider variety of notes im sure.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
yeah keyboard amps are basically speakers with a power amp i think
especially this beast
Keyboard amps are actually pretty similar to bass amps, barring the preamp section. You can actually use a bass with a keyboard amp (and vice versa) and get a good tone.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 5, 2009,
Should be fine, just be aware that a synth will react differently to a pedal than a bass. Good luck, post results if especially good plz.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright