So its been quite a gear change upgrade for me over the past 30 days. I decided I had to get off Line 6 gear and back to using tube amps.

2 weeks ago I traded my HD147(I paid 500 for footboard, head, and 4x12) for a HR Deville 4x10 (and a set of strat pickups). I sold that last night for $500 cash. I took that $500 and added some cash and bought a Stiletto ACE 1x12 combo for $850. So... it took me awhile and I had to add a little cash but I have upgraded from my L6 gear (which sounded good, but not great) to a fantastic versatile tube amp.

I am so F'n stoked its not even funny.

- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R
HNAD!

I love Mesa so....
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
WOW, that is gorgeous looking.

HNAD

So was that you asking about the ACE a few days ago?

looks great man, have fun

Yep that was me. I tested it out with my strat and I love the clean tone. Even with out reverb it still sounds so alive. I can't wait to get it home and plug my PRS Hollowbody into it.
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^I figured you'd like it.

Clipz?

I haven't even gotten it home yet unfortunately. And I am picking my girlfriend up at the airport before I can get it home. If I am LUCKY i will have a chance to play on Sunday. I will most definitely try to get some clips of me rocking that bad boy.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
HNAD! That looks like one great amp, I look forward to clips if you can make them!
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
HNAD bro, welcome to the Mesa club! I just joined a few days ago myself with a new Recto head, it's quite a good feeling to walk into the room and see your dream amp sitting there and know that it's actually yours.

I've heard very good things about the Stilettos, they're basically a British (Marshall/Orange) type amp with the Mesa touch, right?
i love my Stiletto as well...even though my tubes are shot and need to be changed >_>

congrats
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
awesome! stilettos are great amps. though im about to trade mine lol. i bought it on a whim and it served me well, im just not really looking for the british tones it gives.

HNAD!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣