This may be because I really don't like The Fray, but I think you have a better voice than their lead singer... just throwin' that out there. Seriously though, you have a very good voice, you can hit the notes and you've got a beautiful vocal timbre. It gets a little monotonous with just the acoustic guitars playing the whole time, but I can understand having a lack of astounding accompaniment potential making a YouTube cover. Overall, really really good.
Quote by dcdrums
This may be because I really don't like The Fray, but I think you have a better voice than their lead singer... just throwin' that out there. Seriously though, you have a very good voice, you can hit the notes and you've got a beautiful vocal timbre. It gets a little monotonous with just the acoustic guitars playing the whole time, but I can understand having a lack of astounding accompaniment potential making a YouTube cover. Overall, really really good.

Thanks so much!! I would love to have been able to put in a string arrangment and some piano but obviously these things just aren't possible with my budget haha.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
I love ure voice..really good =) you should dedicate to singing =)
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !