Ive Narrowed It Down To Three Amps:

The Peavey Windsor Halfstack $299.99 Head, $278.99 Cabinet Speaker.

The Bugera 6260 Halfstack $549.99 Head, $274.99 Cabinet Speaker.

(Invalid img)

The Marshall MG Series MG100HFX Half Stack, $429.99 Head, $351.99 Cabinet Speaker.

http://www.laboitenoiredumusicien.com/images/produits/MARSHALL/MMA-MG100HFX-B.jpg

What Do You Think Is The Best, Im Leaning Towards The Bugera Halfstack, Heard Some Mixed Reviews About The Peavey And Marshall Halfstack.

Thank You.
What type of music do you play? What is your budget? What will you be using it for (practice, gigs, jamming, etc.)?
I Play Thrash Metal, Metalcore, Alternative And Classic Rock. My Budget Is $700 Or $800, And I Will Be Using It For Gigs And Jam Practice.
I say no to the Marshall. Just because it says Marshall, dont mean its good.

I've heard of reliability issues with Bugera, but they're supposedly better now. Some say not.

The Peavey is a tank and a one trick poney. Nice crunch, and it'll last a good long time. Its a good amp to mod, so putting in a 'Best of both Worlds' mod, it totally worth it.

I say the Windsor, but get a better cab.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
I'd say the Bugera. I tried a 6260 combo and it will do a great job of all the genres you've mentioned, particularly the metal stuff.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Venom77
I Play Thrash Metal, Metalcore, Alternative And Classic Rock. My Budget Is $700 Or $800, And I Will Be Using It For Gigs And Jam Practice.

If you have that kind of budget why are you even looking at lower end halfstacks?

Like the other guy said above me, you could get a Peavey 6505 combo for $600. And thats one hell of an amp.

But if I got the Windsor, i'd probably find a used Marshall 1960 cab, because they're way overpriced new.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Good cabinets will cost you anywhere from 350-800 (used and new) and can be found from companies such as Marshall, Avatar, Carvin, and Mesa. Do you have to go for new gear? I know sometimes your location limits that extremely, but you could find a nice Peavey XXX or 5150 used then match it with a decent 412 or 212 cab.
1.I own the windsor, and its the best tube halfstack these kinds of money can buy. The only negatives are the single channel and lack of reverb (they´re easily solved). The positives are the 5 EQ:s (bass/mid/high/presence/resonance), the Texture knob and the raw power.

2.On the other hand, the Bugera got some good reputation too.

3.But do NOT pick the Marshall
I Heard The Bugera Amp Already, The Amp Has So Much Gain, A Distortion Pedal Is Not Required And The Clean Sound Is Great, The Only Downfall To The Windsor Is The Single Channel Set-up, But Again This Can Be Easily Solved.