Hey guys, Im getting a Peavey Vypyr 75 for Christmas and wanted to know if it can take pedals. I have a ZW45 Wah (Zakk Wylde Crybaby). Will it work on the Vypyr? Or will I have to get the Sanpera thing and use its wah? Thanks for your help.
It can take a wah pedal, you can put any pedal you want that is normally used before an amp.
I tried using my DS2 with the XXX clean model, sounded awesome.
I have Vypyr 30 btw.
Ah okay. I just heard that pedals dont usually work well with Modelers. So I didnt know if maybe a wah would work with a Vypyr. And work WELL.
Don't know why but Line6 spiders (also modeling amp) does terrible with pedals, but Fender SCXD and apparently Peavey vyper do just fine... go figure since Line 6 prides themselves on modeling technology.
~JP~
Haha Line 6 suck anyways. I cant stand the spiders. The Tube ones weren't too bad though.
Okay, so for wah I wont have to buy the Sanpera(Which I will probably get eventually anyways)
I've used all my pedals through my Vypyr 30 and they sounded fine. My Phase 90 and CH-1 Chorus sounded pretty much the same as the built in effects. A little different but close. I also had a Zakk Wylde Wah and it worked fine too.
Judging by your name it doesnt surprise me you had a Zakk Wylde Wah ^_^
And okay. Thanks How do I end the thread?