Kay so ive been looking at tons of guitars and want an honest review of a couple sigs.

The first one is for my fav guitarist kirk hammett he has a KH-2 ESP guitar for like $500. It isnt like the expensive one but is it any good?

Also ive been looking at the Washburn WI63SFK Dan Donegan Signature. here is details
Those are both decent guitars, but you're probably still paying a bit extra for the name. If you look for non-sigs, you can find better guitars.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
ik what your saying. but even though they arent the expensive ones..it would feel great to have a guitar one of my fav guitarist uses. im just wondering if these guitarists are worth that price.
kh 2 is better bang for the buck, and doesnt have ugly flames on it
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by disturbedxkh10
ik what your saying. but even though they arent the expensive ones..it would feel great to have a guitar one of my fav guitarist uses. im just wondering if these guitarists are worth that price.

But your favorite guitarists DON'T use those guitars. Those guitars are made to look like the ones they DO use.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
with some of the signature models they are the same as a standard model but because it has a famous persons name on it it can be sold for more
i acutally heard bad things about cheaper ESP's and didnt know about the KH-2. id love to get it.

guitarsftw: ik but dont they often have the same specs as theirs? even then im only saying its cool saying i have guitar that is 'like' theirs
Sigs usually have MOST of the same specs as the origonal guitar that it is based off of, but theres always some things that aren't on there that should be.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
yeah thats why i wanted to see if you guys could give me a review for these two sigs :p determine their value for the price / closeness to the actual guitars they copy.