Yep i've seen it. This guitar sounds incredible.

Only if I had 5k....But you're buying a guitar with an inotation problem thats the thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvn3IiOGqbw&feature=related
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Dec 4, 2009,
I dont like the bridge, but besides that it looks amazing. so creamy haha
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by mrrman
wish Gibson was chaeper for us poor working folks
That's why Epiphones are made, or Studio and Special models. It really shouldn't be any complaint that limited run Custom Shop models are expensive - they're limited run Custom Shop models. What do you expect?

Edit: I like how you say 'working folks'. As if people without jobs could afford these sorts of guitars any easier?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Last edited by MrFlibble at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by MrFlibble
That's why Epiphones are made, or Studio and Special models. It really shouldn't be any complaint that limited run Custom Shop models are expensive - they're limited run Custom Shop models. What do you expect?

Edit: I like how you say 'working folks'. As if people without jobs could afford these sorts of guitars any easier?

He probably means people who are into music enough to go out and spend 5K on a guitar. Like a professional musican.
I like it
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Meh,not my cup of tea,but then again,it also isn't aimed and marketed at me,so that's to be expected.The gold top finish and p-90's are nice though.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

itd look better if it had a bigsby or somethin, not that big ugly thang.

but i bet it sustains forforevar
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
holy mother of god. that is un-****ing-real.

however this is by no means a players guitar, its pretty much for collectors only. the intonation will definitely be sub par. the entire reason the tune-o-matic was invented was to solve the serious intonation issues of the trapeze bridge.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
holy mother of god. that is un-****ing-real.

however this is by no means a players guitar, its pretty much for collectors only. the intonation will definitely be sub par. the entire reason the tune-o-matic was invented was to solve the serious intonation issues of the trapeze bridge.

actually, that wasn't it at all.

the original trapeze bridge didn't match all of the varied neck angles on each of the '52 les pauls, so very few of them were able to be used correctly, resulting in the strings having to be wrapped under the bridge to get a decent string height, which meant that the bridge wasn't pinned to the body properly causing it to be able to move around causing tuning and intonation problems, as well as harming the sustain.

this was replaced in '53 with a unit that was mounted on posts like the stop-bar of a tune-o-matic that sat flatter against the body allowing the strings to be wrapped over and have a decent string height on all les pauls. I've played a genuine '53 and there was nothing wrong with the intonation.

regardless, judging by the fact the strings are wrapped over the bridge, they've done the trapeze properly this time, hence there will be no such problems once the guitar is properly set up.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.