I am doing the bulk of my christmas ordering this year from amazon. I use them all the time for CDs, DVDs, etc. However, I have yet to use them for pedals. I went on searching for the BBE Soul Vibe pedal. However, it would not show me the price. I got this message

Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently. Adding the item to your cart allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.

I went to add it to my cart, and looked at the price. $70.03! Normally this pedal is $129.99. I am almost too excited to believe this. I was wondering what everybody's experiences with ordering music related gear from amazon, and is this deal really too good to be true?

Current Gear

Gibson Flying V
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Jackson Professional Dinky
Fender Blues Deluxe
Vox Vt30

Mad Effects
a lot of times, when you get a really low prices on amazon, you need to look at the retailer selling it.

did he jack up his shipping cost?

is the item coming from a good site, where it could be easily returned if needed.

if i find a low music item on amazon and i dont like the parent company selling it.

i will call musicians friend and quote the price and ask them to price match.

they always have, and at least i know with them, that they will stand behind the product sent.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
in this situation, the retailer is amazon. meaning since the total sale is over $25 I get free shipping. I agree, if it was a third party seller I would be more weary, but since it is amazon itself, I think I am going to pull the trigger. Ill be able to get both the BBE two timer delay and Soul Vibe for roughly $150. good deal if you ask me

Current Gear

Gibson Flying V
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Blues Deluxe
Vox Vt30

Mad Effects
you can still call MF. they beat prices.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Amazon just bought to many of them, they mark down all sorts of items.

But how are the BBE pedals? anyone used them?

I am looking at the chorus and delay pedals.

Thanks.
Thanks.

I think they are $80 or 90 right now on amazon.

Any one try the BBE delay?
KBaird- I ordered both the Delay pedal and the Soul Vibe pedals. Message me sometime after christmas and I can give you a review of both of them

Current Gear

Gibson Flying V
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Blues Deluxe
Vox Vt30

Mad Effects