Well, these came in yesterday, but I couldn't post until today. Here is some pr0n:

What could they be?

So far, so good...

Delay?!?! Cool!

Moar delay pics.

The BB.

I absolutely love both of these pedals. The BB is great for boosting my amp into a warm, thick solo tone, and it can do metal as well! Next, I need an EQ to really tighten it up, but it'll work meantime. The BB by itself is a nice bluesy gain, that can clean up well with playing dynamics/the volume knob.

The Memory Boy sounds really nice, and the modulation on the repeats sounds like an authentic tape echo. Obviously not as good as those top of the line units, but an excellent delay for the price.

No clips for now, sorry. I don't have any recording equipment.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Sorry for the double post, I wanted to put in some gut shots, but don't wanna make the OP too long. Here you go:

Here's my complete pedal "board":

Quote by sg4ever

Quote by CullenT

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by beckyjc
HNPD
How do you like your rebel?

I really like it for things like classic rock, blues, and especially cleans. I almost traded it for a Mesa Nomad, mostly because I do enjoy playing heavy-er metal ('tallica, megadeth, dream theater) as well, and the Rebel has about enough gain on tap for Van Halen/Iron Maiden tones. However, I decided to buy the BB and eventually an EQ if necessary to see how that would work, and it's great. The harmonics jump out better, it can get crunchier with higher gain stuff, and it sustains way better. The Rebel by itself has great blues growl and classic rock crunch, but prog stuff tends to sound too smooth on just the Rebel's OD. I also would like to swap out the tubes at some point for something less bubbly in the upper mid range, but that may just be the nature of EL84/6V6's. Overall, it's a great classic rock/clean amp that also takes pedals really well.
Quote by sg4ever

Quote by CullenT

Quote by AcousticMirror

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30