My nut (pretty sure thats it, the part the holds the strings atop the neck for position near the tuners) hangs like 1/8 of an inch, maybe less on the low E side of the neck, and comes in the same amount on the high side.

Essentially it looks like it is just offset a tad, does this matter if I am still in tune, its def glued in there or something because i cant tap it and move it.

Should I fix this or roll with it?
I believe I am sinking down
Is the intonation correct? if so then its fine. Otherwise post some pics and we'll try to help.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
That can definitely happen. My friend has an old Squire you can move the nut back and forth just by bending
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
I can def post a pic sometime, the thing wont move though in ref to fant. I put something to protect the guit and tapped with a hammer and still wouldnt move.

TBH i dont even know if my innotation is correct, that just means in tune open and at the 12th fret right?
I'll check on that, based on my ear its tuned right, but what is weird is that my tunder says b string is in tune, but to my ear it is not in some spots so maybe that one is not correctly sprung screwed down there