Numbpk3r2
20 IQ
I've been looking everywhere for a Cort NZS-1. I can't find one anywhere to buy.
Baraga
just another guitarrist
110 IQ
You can probably find one in e-bay
Also, you can find who is the Cort dealer in your country, and ask them to get you one, they surely will

EDIT: found one on e-bay, dont know if tis legit or not, but im guessing it is
clicky here
Last edited by Baraga at Dec 4, 2009,
Numbpk3r2
20 IQ
Yeah, I found the NZS-2. But I really want an NZS-1. I figure it would be cheaper, and I like the blue better. But thanks, theres a cort dealer about 60 miles from here, I might give them a call and see what one would run if they can get me one.
Baraga
just another guitarrist
110 IQ
Quote by Numbpk3r2
Yeah, I found the NZS-2. But I really want an NZS-1. I figure it would be cheaper, and I like the blue better. But thanks, theres a cort dealer about 60 miles from here, I might give them a call and see what one would run if they can get me one.

Your welcome mate, were here to help each others
azn_guitarist25
not who you think...
80 IQ
Quote by Numbpk3r2

You might have to go second hand mate. It's been discontinued for nearly a year now so Cort would of definitely stopped production last year some time and gotten rid of all models by now. Best of luck searching for one anyway.