Looked in the search bar, didn't find nothin'. So. Post your band art and whatnot... Could be shoops, could be paintings...

Me and my friend used to make music under the name "Davis and Pattenfunkel" (we were mocking Simon and Garfunkle, if you can't tell) before he moved, this is the art from our one and only album, Mouse Cola, and it's 100 times better than anything else that will be posted in this thread.

EDIT: The art, not the music related to it.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 4, 2009,
dont really have album art but we got this logo

and this wonderful piece of visual badassery our bassist made

Quote by linksys24
What the hell does that say and you spelled meditation wrong ;o)

it says Exylum and yes i know.
fuuuuuuuuuuu

I thought it was post your favorite band's art...
Last edited by Myfirstpubes at Dec 4, 2009,
^ Urdoinitrong, pubes mah boy.

That is, unless you happen to be in Iron Maiden, Mastodon, and Tool.

Then in that case, I want a damn autograph.
Quote by crazy8rgood
^ Urdoinitrong, pubes mah boy.

That is, unless you happen to be in Iron Maiden, Mastodon, and Tool.

Then in that case, I want a damn autograph.

of course, they always leave me out of the album credits though. Damn money-grubbing, no-good mumble mumble mumble....
Cartoon version of all of us, filled to the brim with inside jokes. But as of 3 days ago, that band is officially over.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
Cartoon version of all of us, filled to the brim with inside jokes. But as of 3 days ago, that band is officially over.

I made a very cocky statement a few posts up, and I would now like to withdraw it.

That sir, is epic.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I made a very cocky statement a few posts up, and I would now like to withdraw it.

That sir, is epic.

I loved yours. I have something similar. Give me a minute to upload to Photobucket and I'll post it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.

Just for you, Crazy8rgood.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar

Just for you, Crazy8rgood.

I like it, it really expresses the inner thoughts and demons of the artist.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I like it, it really expresses the inner thoughts and demons of the artist.

Close, but I just wanted to make a skydiving gerbil.
Quote by MakinLattes