Page 1 of 3
So guys/girls, what are your expectations for winter NAMM next year (i.e. what are you wanting to see from a particular company)? I'm anxious to see what ESP, Jackson, Engl, Ibanez and Randall are going to unveil next month. Go ahead! Post what you'd like to see!!
Quote by punker_7970
I'm anxious to see what ESP, Jackson, Engl, Ibanez and Randall are going to unveil next month. !

that^^^

plus i wanna see what Schecter, Blackstar, Washburn, Mesa & Boss will be releasing
Hopefully there will be some new ibbys
Blue Red Yellow Green
I'm guessing there will be a few more Epiphone and ESP models.

I'm expecting a lot from Kramer.

I'm guessing Gibson and PRS aren't going to show anything new.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I'm wanting to see what ESP is bringing. I'm hoping for an LTD version of the Phoenix, with a Floyd or Kahler. For Jackson I'm hoping for them to bring out a KE/KV5FR with neck binding. They look eh without it.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by MrFlibble
I'm guessing Gibson and PRS aren't going to show anything new.

i don't know about gibson, or high end PRS, but i've heard there's a Floyd / EMG guitar coming to the SE line. actually i know there's a floyd guitar, but haven't seen any pictures. i'm excited to see that.

would be cool to see something new from fender, but chances are slim on that i think.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by FOYSTA
Hopefully there will be some new ibbys

Yep, there's a new JEM. Vai has said it'll be something similar to a Floral Pattern (the cloth top, not the actual floral pattern) and I think theres a new trem system too. Also, maybe a new swirl since its the 20th anniversary of Passion & Warfare (unlikely though because Darren from ATD isnt swirling anymore)
EDIT: Theres also a new guitar; the RGD. Its a Prestige and the D stands for Diamond cut. There are 6 & 7 string models. It looks kind of like an EBMM Petrucci.
Last edited by littlephil at Dec 4, 2009,
The Ibanez RGD 7 string looks like one hell of a guitar,looks like I actually have something to look forward too now.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i don't know about gibson, or high end PRS, but i've heard there's a Floyd / EMG guitar coming to the SE line. actually i know there's a floyd guitar, but haven't seen any pictures. i'm excited to see that.

Imagine a PRS SE Hellraiser FR.

Yep, that's what it looks like.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
would be cool to see something new from fender, but chances are slim on that i think.

I completely agree with this, not just for Fender, but for most of the older manufacturers. All I've seen from them is a bunch of re-issue stuff, which I'm not complaining about since my '72 Tele Deluxe re-issue is awesome. However, companies like Fender and Gibson have been so popular for so long because they were so revolutionary when they started, and now they just re-hash the same old idea over and over and over again. Why can't they come up with a new body shape or something?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Im looking forward to the new line of schecters, they always seem to release some stuff that just makes me say wow year after year
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
Caparison are a no show for next year Oh well they've shown off the new models anyway so I guess it isn't that much of a disappointment.
Quote by Pr0gNut
The Ibanez RGD 7 string looks like one hell of a guitar,looks like I actually have something to look forward too now.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like John Petrucci's sig Music Man?

I hope Fender come out with some new guitars, but that's unlikely.
Actually, I heard Jim Root is getting a signature Strat, which is exactly like the tele he has now, just a different shape. That's all I know for Fender.
Quote by littlephil
Yep, there's a new JEM. Vai has said it'll be something similar to a Floral Pattern (the cloth top, not the actual floral pattern) and I think theres a new trem system too. Also, maybe a new swirl since its the 20th anniversary of Passion & Warfare (unlikely though because Darren from ATD isnt swirling anymore)
EDIT: Theres also a new guitar; the RGD. Its a Prestige and the D stands for Diamond cut. There are 6 & 7 string models. It looks kind of like an EBMM Petrucci.

DO WANT.

EDIT: and Ibby better reissue the burst version of the Destroyer
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Dec 5, 2009,
Those rgd's do look a lot like the petrucci music man models. I wish he would come back to ibanez!
Blue Red Yellow Green
Really hoping for some new Ibanez and Jackson stuff this year. Also, peavey better be releasing a new windsor head, cause I heard that it was discontinued.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Definitely ESP, Schecter, and Jackson. Cannot wait to see Corey's 7 string King V Seems like they're also making it a sig guitar for him :P

If they unveil that at this year's NAMM I'll cream myself.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by Natrone
Fender and Gibson have been so popular for so long because they were so revolutionary when they started, and now they just re-hash the same old idea over and over and over again. Why can't they come up with a new body shape or something?

this is definitely my biggest problem with Fender and Gibson. at least Gibson tries every now and then (usually with something ridiculous) but Fender really doesn't throw themselves out there.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
I wanna see what's coming from Ibanez in terms of RG's, S series and Xiphos, as well as whatever comes out from ESP, Jackson, Mesa/Boogie, and PRS.

Oh, and how could I forget DBZ.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Dec 5, 2009,
I'm excited for Guerrilla guitars to get some attention. I WANT TO PLAY ONE OF THEM IN THE DAMN STATES!

My eyes have been jizzing for too long...

Hope to see some DBZ Guitars as well, they need more dealers nationwide.
Where can I find a list of 2010 guitars from Ibanez? I'm buying a new guitar soon but if there's something good next year I'll hold off...
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
I'm looking forward to the Bugera BC-30
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
waiting for jet city to drop the 100 watt head.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
as said the new ibbys and the new vox satriani pedals (Joe has already said on satriani.com there`ll be two and i know what one is, but need to keep quiet )
Pretty sure the Floyd'd PRS will be Nick from BLS's signature, doesnt he already have a few of them that he plays live?
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20
Quote by FOYSTA
Those rgd's do look a lot like the petrucci music man models. I wish he would come back to ibanez!

they do - the first thing I thought when I saw them was "Did Petrucci go back to Ibanez or something?".
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by bobtrack
Pretty sure the Floyd'd PRS will be Nick from BLS's signature, doesnt he already have a few of them that he plays live?

could be. i know there have been floyd PRS's around for a long time, but never by an artist that might warrant a signature model. and the SE series is called the SE Torero. found a picture. it's pretty damn cool! wonder what the trem on it is though...

Correct me if i am wrong, but even if new models are released they wont be out to UK till like 2011 or mid 2010?

Anyways i hope Jackson, will make new models.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
could be. i know there have been floyd PRS's around for a long time, but never by an artist that might warrant a signature model. and the SE series is called the SE Torero. found a picture. it's pretty damn cool! wonder what the trem on it is though...

It's an OFR.

The guitar has EMGs (81 bridge/85 neck), 24 frets and an ebony fretboard with no inlays.

It's also coming out in grey/black, in addition to the red.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Last edited by no.mop at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by FOYSTA

As much as I love Petrucci's Ibanez's, his Music Man guitars are so much better IMO. I badly want a BFR.
Quote by LifeIsABullet16

Look pretty sweet. I think they are also giving us a SE custom with bird inlays as well.
What I want from Jackson:

A KV3 (a mid-end model similar to that of the KE3)
a WR3 (same as above)

I doubt Jackson will do any of this though. They don't really release a lot every year like other brands (I'm looking at you ESP!)
Hopefully Gibson'll bring out Brendon Small's new Explorer, thing promises to be sick, whether or not you like Dethklok.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
More on the PRS SE Torero:

Body
Mahogany with flame-maple veneer
Arm carve
Bound top

Neck
3-piece maple, thru-neck construction
Wide-thin carve with heavily carved heel area
25 ½” scale length
Ebony, bound fretboard, no inlay
Jumbo frets
Bound headstock