hi,
i am trying to write a song for my girlfriend, we are 14 and i already have played guitar for 2 years. i need someone to write me lyrics, or start me off with a love song. i will give full credit to the person who writes me the lyrics, and i will also thank you when i am done. it is supposed to be something very special because i love her so, and her parents will be there. please please please help me out. thank you so much if you are. you may have just saved my love life...
please dont post anything not related to this like ömg you thupid dum boi, ur 14, not old enough."

thank you so much people, i will give you thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Thundergant97
Full credit? So you'll tell your girlfriend it was from me if I write it?

But seriously, just listen to the Scorpions and rip them off. Klaus Meine makes girls wetter than October.
Not trying to sound like an ass, but, wouldn't it be better if YOU write the song? There's no point in playing a song FOR someone that you asked somebody else to write the lyrics to.

To tell the truth, you're better off playing the cover of a famous song. Try Wonderwall by Oasis.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
i already played wonderwall, she wants something new, she doesnt care who wrote it, if your too lazy to write me lyrics, could you suggest a very romantic song on guitar thats easy to play? it needs to be about my love for her, and also, could you include a link to the tabs if possible?
Quote by Thundergiant97
anyone else want to contribute?

You're not allowed to bump your own thread. Edit your post please.

Also, how can you call us lazy where you yourself will not write something?

Just a thought.
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
You're not allowed to bump your own thread. Edit your post please.

Also, how can you call us lazy where you yourself will not write something?

Just a thought.

i didnt call you lazy, i just said if you are lazy to just suggest a song for me, dont go trashing my thread, please...
Equipment
Fender-Squier strat
Huntington Acoustic
Ibanez SGT122 12 string
Handmade Cajon Drum
Ibanez EW20ANST <-- my baby

hiiiilarious!!!!!

I told you - - SCORPIONS -> just take your pick - Still Loving You, Loving You A Sunday Morning, Love Is War, Love Will Keep Us Alive, Suspender Love, Falling In Love, Love On The Run, Love Is Blind... and those are just the ones with LOVE in the title.
And you MUST do the accent.

if youre not up for that just pick cheesy shit and steal lines from it and build on that. The Darkness would be good (and funny at the same time).
I'm not actually about to write a song for or about someone who I don't know. Your girlfriend might be a real bitch and if that's the case I have no desire to falsely portray her as a sweet, kind, caring woman.

seriously, you're the only cat here who knows her. just write about her and make it rhyme. not really that hard. Get a rhyming dictionary if your wits a little torpid or even if your vocabulary is just lacking.

veni, vidi, vinco, muther****ers