It's neat.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
It's cool to see some of those features on an LP,but the price is too steep for me.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

seems like a real shredder guitar. if i had the income id get it just to have as a shredder guitar.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Not worth the money. I probably wouldn't get it though if it was $1000.

completely off topic but i laughed so hard @ ur avatar
Quote by captain Trips
4,311 is the MSRP, It would probably be closer to 3,000 in a store

guitar center has it for $2,587.00
Buckethead doesn't have the second red button on his =/ I don't know why they added that.
Why 2 killswitches?

Cool guitar though. $2500 is a very fair price, when you consider it is just a les paul custom with some changed features. A normal Les Paul Custom costs $3899. You save yourself $1400 with a buckethead sig.

Edit: I thought I saw binding on the back, it isn't a les paul custom without neck binding or inlays, it is actually a les paul standard which means it is a tad more expensive than a standard. The standard doesn't come in white though.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by glemnar
Buckethead doesn't have the second red button on his =/ I don't know why they added that.

to be able to charge $4,000
Quote by kranoscorp
Why 2 killswitches?

im guessing because of his playing style. makes it more convenient to have the 2 depending on what he is playing...
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
I despise signature guitars.. Playing guitar and any instrument is about making your own style and being unique, just getting all this signature gear just means your copying someone else's tone and playing style and it's just a clone. Normally I wouldn't care, as the signature guitars are usually good, but they are ALWAYS overpriced simply because they got some guys name on them.

In short: It's stupid. Get a normal Les Paul and install a killswitch..
Quote by naedauuf
I despise signature guitars.. Playing guitar and any instrument is about making your own style and being unique, just getting all this signature gear just means your copying someone else's tone and playing style and it's just a clone. Normally I wouldn't care, as the signature guitars are usually good, but they are ALWAYS overpriced simply because they got some guys name on them.

In short: It's stupid. Get a normal Les Paul and install a killswitch..

this isn't a normal les paul though. thinner neck, the kill switches obviously. chambered (yes i know there are chambered les pauls besides this) and so on. i'm sure people will buy it because it is his, but im sure there are people that see this (like myself) as a pretty sick shredder guitar. plus who the **** ever said you can't play your own style on someones signature guitar? just because someone picks up a signature doesn't mean you automatically play like them. why go and **** with a 3000 dollar guitar and drill holes into it and risk ****ing it up when you can get this? stop sounding bitter.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Quote by Crohny
this isn't a normal les paul though. thinner neck, the kill switches obviously. chambered (yes i know there are chambered les pauls besides this) and so on. i'm sure people will buy it because it is his, but im sure there are people that see this (like myself) as a pretty sick shredder guitar. plus who the **** ever said you can't play your own style on someones signature guitar? just because someone picks up a signature doesn't mean you automatically play like them. why go and **** with a 3000 dollar guitar and drill holes into it and risk ****ing it up when you can get this? stop sounding bitter.

testify