View poll results: Who will win the Rose Bowl NCAAF
Ohio State #8
45 55%
Oregon # 7
37 45%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
Ohio State vs. Oregon, who will win?

I say Ohio State cause I'm a big fan. how about you pit?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Oregon, duh

And where's the poll?
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by tonedeafidiot
No one gives a fuck.

I agree. Anyone can play a sport for 5 seconds with a 2 minute break.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by MusicMan24
Oregon, duh

And where's the poll?

sorry was doing some quick research, its up.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
No one gives a fuck.

Fuck off if you don't like it. Why post, asshole?

That said, Pryor has definitely made some strides. I'm picking OSU.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Fuck off if you don't like it. Why post, asshole?

That said, Pryor has definitely made some strides. I'm picking OSU.

thankyou! and yes he is doing much better, next year should be a great season for him.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
No one gives a fuck.

Besides the hundreds of thousands of college students and fans
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by dustyboy316

YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Quote by dustyboy316

Obviously you've never actually played before and therefore have no room to talk.
Just shut up about stuff you don't know about. Please and thank you.
O-HI-O! My dad is half-considering paying like a few thousand to go to Pasadena. I don't think he actually would, but he isn't merely joking about it.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by dustyboy316

football is a sprinter's sport. you try running down a guy that's 6+ 200lbs + that can run 40 yards in less than 4 1/2 seconds. then try taking him down after he catches the ball/gets to you. no respect. shit. also one of the most complicated and skill related games there is.

btw. oregon has got this game i think.

Ohio State never shows up in big games. Terrell Pryor is destined to be a WR in the NFL IF he makes it that far.

It will be a good game I think, but OSU's defense isn't as good as it has been in the past and Oregon is just going to want the game more.
am i just paranoid...or am i just stoned?
Last edited by kcfshorty at Dec 5, 2009,
Just watched the Oregon Civil War and have Oregon schools on the mind. My bad, of course it's OSU. Anyway, the Ducks are looking really good.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I think the only redeeming quality of this thread is watching the overzealous college ball hateres irritate the overzealous college ball lovers. Hilarity ensues.

I personally don't care. And to answer the question of "Why post then, you stupid butt loving sonofab*tch?!?!?!" the answer is simple. For the same reason you DO post. To voice my opinion.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by lordofthefood1
O-HI-O! My dad is half-considering paying like a few thousand to go to Pasadena. I don't think he actually would, but he isn't merely joking about it.

did you get the email on buckeyemail for the tkts (180 dollars for students) and if driving, a 25 dollar preparking fee. they may be sold out by now.
I wish it'd be verse Oregon State so it would be OSU vs OSU.

Quote by Haustinj
did you get the email on buckeyemail for the tkts (180 dollars for students) and if driving, a 25 dollar preparking fee. they may be sold out by now.

It was for a lottery to win them.. and yeah, I did. I could just enter for shits and giggles, but it must be known that that doesn't include anything else: no room, no flights, nothing. The trip would be expensive... haha
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Dec 5, 2009,
Wow I love how people say shit like "anyone can play a sport for 5 seconds with a 2 minute break." yeah, really? Can you take about 45 hits a day of about 1000 pounds of force? It's not just a light jog for 5 seconds. You get your ass blown up by brick walls all game long.....

As fir the game...I think pryor is a little too inconsistent still, so I say Oregon pulls out a close win from like a late interception
Quote by gatechballer

As fir the game...I think pryor is a little too inconsistent still, so I say Oregon pulls out a close win from like a late interception

Pryor has gotten A LOT better. It should be good.
Quote by dustyboy316

well, good thing football isn't anything close to that.

i'm rooting for oregon even though i am a southern cal fan. oregon games are fun to watch with their play fakes.
Sent from my iPad.
I hope someone rips the page out of jim tressels playbook where they run right up the middle 8 times in a row...If i was him seeing that play fail the first 4 times in a row, what would make me say, "Jeez, RUN IT AGAIN!" It's a game, not practice. That what I call "Innovation.".
Quote by strat0blaster

I personally don't care. And to answer the question of "Why post then, you stupid butt loving sonofab*tch?!?!?!" the answer is simple. For the same reason you DO post. To voice my opinion.

Yeah but when people say "no one gives a f--k....." that's different. They aren't saying they don't like it. They assume nobody else does and that is stupid. And also don't flame somebody for liking a sport. That just shows ignorance from them.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Pryor has gotten A LOT better. It should be good.

Well yeah he definitely has and he's really good, but he makes quite a few bad decisions on deep routes. He seems to force deep throws sometimes even into double coverage. And a late interception like that could turn the game around
Quote by gatechballer
Yeah but when people say "no one gives a f--k....." that's different. They aren't saying they don't like it. They assume nobody else does and that is stupid. And also don't flame somebody for liking a sport. That just shows ignorance from them.

Feeding the ignorance by responding fervently to it does..... what to stop ignorance?

Not pointing fingers, just asking. Usually if you just ignore it, kids'll stop.

I just hate the stuff because of women at work who can't do anything but pretend they love college ball because the men they're married to but are too young to be married to love it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by lordofthefood1
I wish it'd be verse Oregon State so it would be OSU vs OSU.

It was for a lottery to win them.. and yeah, I did. I could just enter for shits and giggles, but it must be known that that doesn't include anything else: no room, no flights, nothing. The trip would be expensive... haha

Hell, I'd sleep in my rental car instead of a Hotel room. Food (there, I bet a hot dog is $8 seeing as it's $4 in the Shoe.) and the Flight would probably be most expensive...Oh, and Alcohol, can't forget Alcohol!
Quote by strat0blaster
Feeding the ignorance by responding fervently to it does..... what to stop ignorance?

Not pointing fingers, just asking. Usually if you just ignore it, kids'll stop.

I just hate the stuff because of women at work who can't do anything but pretend they love college ball because the men they're married to but are too young to be married to love it.

That seems stereo typical of football fans haha....but what I was saying is some people treat this the way they do with music. "Oh metalheads are a bunch of uneducated posers." or "Oh,(insert genre) sucks and requires no skill. It's not real music."
Quote by dustyboy316
...5 seconds with a 2 minute break.

We're talking football, not your sex life...

I have plenty of family and friends who are die hard OSU fans so they are my prefrence to win.

What I'm more concerned about is the Florida v. Alabama game tomorrow, both undefeated. Florida fan fyi.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
We're talking football, not your sex life...

I have plenty of family and friends who are die hard OSU fans so they are my prefrence to win.

What I'm more concerned about is the Florida v. Alabama game tomorrow, both undefeated. Florida fan fyi.

agh why flordia?

just kidding but go bama
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
agh why flordia?

just kidding but go bama

because I've been a Florida fan since birth
but 'Bama has a great team too so I'm expecting one hell of a game
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
because I've been a Florida fan since birth
but 'Bama has a great team too so I'm expecting one hell of a game

me too. i need some mad food for this game. hahah.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Oregon.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by dustyboy316

It's a harder sport than you think. It takes a whole lot of hard work, especially to be successful in college.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
OSU and Ohio State both have a history of being good teams, and I haven't been able to watch any college ball this season due to my work schedule. But I'll pick OSU because I don't like the Buckeyes (I'm a U of Michigan fan, hoping they'll finally become worthy of being a Big Ten team again next season).
Quote by dustyboy316

Wanna play some football? You'll need those 2 minutes to relocate your teeth mamby pamby boy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by dudius
OSU and Ohio State both have a history of being good teams, and I haven't been able to watch any college ball this season due to my work schedule. But I'll pick OSU because I don't like the Buckeyes (I'm a U of Michigan fan, hoping they'll finally become worthy of being a Big Ten team again next season).

It is verse UNIVERSITY OF OREGON, not Oregon State University.

The Ducks..., not the Beavers...
Now say his name.....
Quote by skaterskagg1
Obviously you've never actually played before and therefore have no room to talk.
Just shut up about stuff you don't know about. Please and thank you.

I agree with you, i play football and there is a lot more too it than that.
Oregon is gonna win cuz ohio state has lost their past 4 or five bowl games and they lost to USC at the horseshoe and we beat USC by 4 touchdowns.
I am a duck fan and i will see those other hardcore oregon fans down at the rose bowl.
Go Ducks
Quote by dudius

Yeah first of all Ohio state is OSU and oregon is the U of O.
Second i dont know about michigan a big ten contender considering how bad they were this year but you never know Ohio state is always very overrated due to the East Coast Bias
Quote by Jackal58
Wanna play some football? You'll need those 2 minutes to relocate your teeth mamby pamby boy.

Wanna [sic] play some rugby?

You'll need your silly pads & head protectors to find the contents of your arse after 30 seconds, tough guy.
Page 1 of 2