I played a Haze in Guitar Center last night. I thought it sounded good, but had more of a vintage sound to it, which I was not looking for. I play mostly modern rock, alternative, and grunge.
Ihor

<current gear>
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
PRS SE Custom 22
Washburn D10SK Acoustic
Peavey XXX Super 40
Boss NS-2, TU-2, MT-2, DS-1, SD-1
So would the haze be great for like Hendrix, Clapton, SRV, etc?

From what I've read and heard the MA is supposed to be very versatile however I haven't played one myself
theyre both muchhhh to overpriced.

the haze for sure. and i hear the ma is just like a sooped up MG, i havent tried the ma yet
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Haven't gotten a chance to play the MA yet...but the Haze sounded OK I guess. Definitely not worth the new price though.
When I played the Haze I thought it sounded like shit. The guy at the shop said the OD sounded "throaty", I didn't really know what he meant. To me it just sounded like someone had taken all the crunch away and replaced it with bollocks. The clean was mediocre. It was very, very loud for 15 watts though. I tried both, the combo and the head+cab.

Just my opinion though.

Never played the MA before.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
The combo is 40 watts.

I liked the Haze when I tried it, but it could stand to have different speakers, IMO.

The MA series isn't even out yet.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
tired the haze today and i was less than inspired. it left me wanted a bit more at this price.
The Haze I tried was the wooliest thing I've played on. It sounded like it was being projected through a room full of pillows

I was trying it with a goddamn Parker
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
The Haze I tried was the wooliest thing I've played on. It sounded like it was being projected through a room full of pillows

I was trying it with a goddamn Parker

This.

I was sat in my store with the Bass at 0, Mids and Treble at 10 and wondering why it was so boomy and undefined.
go for the Ma its an all tube amp...and it sounds nice.

haze has digital effects but MA has everything what you need. so if i had to choose between these 2 amps id take Ma.
Recommended threads
Catch-Up TV
SuperSquirrel
Last post:
by *Juno*
haha PEEPS!
sasquatch ass
Last post:
by itsxsteves