I’ve been looking at Schecter C-1 models lately and the prices are all over the place. Some people want almost full MSRP, others go as low as 40% of MSRP! It also seems like some Floyd Rose models are $200 less expensive than string-thru-body models. Is this just a sign of vendors undercutting each other, or is there something wrong with some Schecter models that’s making people dump them? Or is this a case of Schecter making so many variations that vendors are just doing a poor job describing them on their web sites?
Most of the authorized dealers usually keep their prices the same. However since its the holidays everyone is competing. And since the new Schecter line is coming out in January they are probably having some clearance sales on models that will be discontinued.
well, you're in america, they seem a hell of alot cheaper over there
new c-1 classic over here is £800
over in america they are like $750
half the freaking price!! :@:@:@
I didn't realize that the Schecter models actually do change every year, I thought it was just ad copy. It makes sense now, thanks.
yeah last time i bought one, i bought it in december.

got the old price but was willing to wait, so i got a new stock model.

you can pick up deals if you shop around.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Rapter-paul
well, you're in america, they seem a hell of alot cheaper over there
new c-1 classic over here is £800
over in america they are like $750
half the freaking price!! :@:@:@

Actually ive seen some for $400 even cheaper even the lefties are that cheap. makes me supa happy.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.