I myself would like to get a PA system......

also a leather chair a big one......but not so big that I can't sit at my computer

What do you want pit?
A bass, actually.
I play bass in the school jazz band, and I don't own one so...
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
a wireless
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
I want world peace....

Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
A tv, snowboard, delay and looper pedals.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
im having a pedal board kind of christmas this year. im hoping for a Jetter GS3, an Electro Harmonic Cathedral Reverb, and either a vox time machine or an electro harmonix memory boy
An Epiphone Explorer GT would be neat, so I could stop monopolizing my dad's Les Paul.

But, then again, I'm a 20 year old unemployed loser whose parents are giving him a place to live and some really good food. So, I'm content.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
An Epiphone Explorer GT would be neat, so I could stop monopolizing my dad's Les Paul.

But, then again, I'm a 20 year old unemployed loser whose parents are giving him a place to live and some really good food. So, I'm content.

Why? Imo those (Explorer and Les Paul GT) are the ugliest guitars I've ever seen
Quote by i_killed_bill
Why? Imo those (Explorer and Les Paul GT) are the ugliest guitars I've ever seen

Because I want an Explorer 90, but real ones are retardedly expensive.
Nothing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
Because I want an Explorer 90, but real ones are retardedly expensive.

True. Me too I think I'm just gonna get a Dean Z instead. Check those out
Quote by i_killed_bill
True. Me too I think I'm just gonna get a Dean Z instead. Check those out

What's the size and weight of the body compared to a regular Explorer?

I like the look, though, beats the silly-looking Epiphone's headstock. At least they didn't sharpen and gay it out like Jackson.

Edit: Oh, wait, they do that too.
Last edited by Not a Les Paul at Dec 5, 2009,
I'd like my own guitar. I've been borrowing guitars for over a year, because my parents still think it's a waste of time and I won't stick to it. But I think I'm getting an Ibanez acoustic-electric, so I may get one.
Quote by slipknot5678
I'd like my own guitar. I've been borrowing guitars for over a year, because my parents still think it's a waste of time and I won't stick to it. But I think I'm getting an Ibanez acoustic-electric, so I may get one.

I know that feeling, using other people's gear sucks.