Page 1 of 2
Pit, fill in the blanks.

My contribution:

You know you play COD online too much when you're 100,000th place overall.

X_X

I play COD online too much.
You know you play COD online too much when you've played 17 hours straight, you have milk on your fokking lips and you don't give a shit, and your hands are broken from hitting a wall.
You know you play COD online to much when you tur down sex b/c you have a GB.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
You know you play too much COD online that when someone walks past you you try and knife them.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You know you play COD online to much when you post a thread about playing COD online too much.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You know you play COD online too much when you've played 17 hours straight, you have milk on your fokking lips and you don't give a shit, and your hands are broken from hitting a wall.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Oh, lawdy lawd
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

You know you play COD online too much when you stab 5 people and yell air strike.
Dude, all I've been doing, day and night, for a couple of weeks is playing COD online. I've turned into a zombie.

AHHH, CALL OF DUTY!!!
You know you play COD online too much when you're hot girlfriend leaves your famoustennisplaying arse because you play too much
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
You know you play COD online too much when you're on the school field, and constantly look for snipers.
Last edited by kennykenny at Dec 5, 2009,
when you die from being sleep deprived

/thread

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
You know you play COD online too much when u lay on the floor waiting for people to pass by.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You're the fucking man.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
you know you play to much COD when you create a thread on playing to much COD
...when you play Halo and you're holding down the joystick trying to sprint.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
You know you play CoD Online too much if you've used the tactical nuke. Seriously, put down the remote and apply that dedication to something like organizing massive orgies.
Last edited by Seref at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by Justified Death
Pit, fill in the blanks.

My contribution:

You know you play COD online too much when you're 100,000th place overall.

100,000th? That's nothing man, my buddy from my clan was ranked in the top 100 in Battlefield 2.
You know you play COD online too much when.... you've got over a thousand hours of CoD4 on xfire, know all the calls for the spots for every map, have strats, rotations and pushes for every bombsite and still plays in CEVO on a team.

I quit playing competitive CoD4 in May, the community just terrible.
Quote by StringAssassin

You know you play COD online too much when you stab 5 people and yell air strike.

You know you play COD online too much when you know that you need to kill 6 not 5 people for an airstrike.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
You know you play CoD too much when you're sitting in class, and your friend needs to ask a question, but the teacher is across the room helping someone else, and your friend says, "Aww man, he's all the way across the map", without even realising he made a mistake.

My friend actually did this two years ago when we were hooked on CoD4.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by metalmouth22
You know you play COD online too much when you know that you need to kill 6 not 5 people for an airstrike.

Unless you use the perk that makes it -1 on killstreaks. But yeah.
You know you play too much COD when get scared when you see an airplane because you think it's an ac130.... It's happened to me
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
Quote by metalmouth22

You know that you don't play enough COD when your brother comes in reads your post saying that it takes 6 kills for an airstrike and calls you an idiot because its 5 kills you need. He then stormed off in disgust.

What the **** has this world come to.

(I don't play much COD my brother does, I just wanted to contribute)

Edit: What the **** is so great about CoD anyway? I mean I'll play one round and get bored and kids are talking to me at school about the technology in CoD.
Seriously can everyone Shut up about CoD, It's ruining all good conversations at school. For example "Hey dude hear about those US soldiers recently killed in Afghanistan" *Every single person within a 100 metre radius starts talking about their kill streaks while playing as a US Marine in CoD*. **** I hate CoD so damn much

*Abrupt Shotgun Suicide*
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by metalmouth22 at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by metalmouth22
You know that you don't play enough COD when your brother comes in reads your post saying that it takes 6 kills for an airstrike and calls you an idiot because its 5 kills you need. He then stormed off in disgust.

What the **** has this world come to.

(I don't play much COD my brother does, I just wanted to contribute)

What kind of airstrike are we talking here??? Precision or harrier? And do you have hardline on?
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
You know you play COD online too much when you're in the world top 0.7%

Looks like I play CoD too much........
RIP Tom Searle.
u know u play COD too much when (in 2 player - not online) ur mate gets pissed off cause every time her respawns u get a headshot in less than 5 secs
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I go from freefaller or soldier to run over raccoon.

My FanFiction
Quote by snausages
You know you play COD online too much when.... you've got over a thousand hours of CoD4 on xfire, know all the calls for the spots for every map, have strats, rotations and pushes for every bombsite and still plays in CEVO on a team.

I quit playing competitive CoD4 in May, the community just terrible.

I thought that made you a guitarist.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
You know you played cod too much when you play it for three hours and realize the game is way overrated.
Quote by joemama9119
100,000th? That's nothing man, my buddy from my clan was ranked in the top 100 in Battlefield 2.

its cause battlefield sucks and no one plays it.

"Hey dude hear about those US soldiers recently killed in Afghanistan"

wtf, find something else to talk about, honestly. The war in afghanistan has been going for how many years now? It's not killing every conversation, you just don't know how to start one.
Last edited by GREENWARRI0R at Dec 5, 2009,
when you make a deadend thread about a game series that's going down the same deadend road
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
You know you play too much COD online when crouch your way through hallways.

I just got done playing it for about 5 hours, not much inspiration.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
You know you play COD to much when you've broken 2 £30+ controllers just because you can't stand having more deaths than kills for 2 seconds.

you know you play too much COD online when yourelf and a group of freinds spend all night in a tent making dirty sexual phrases out of the perk system, maps and weapons to mock a dating pair who are making suspicious noises in a zipped up compartment. it sure was a lolsy night.
Page 1 of 2