realy bored!!! so what are u all doing and what time is it with u?

08:37

On UG, Facebook, and OneManga. eating Jelly Babies, drinking Lucozade. Listening to Sabaton (Awesome, seen them live on thursday with DragonForce). And its bloody freezing in Glasgow this morning!!!!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I go from freefaller or soldier to run over raccoon.

My FanFiction
My parents are divorcing. I'm sitting in their kitchen talking to my dad.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
9.40pm

Downloading the Owl City album. It's actually awesome.
RIP Tom Searle.
8:40, preparing for jitsu grading by eating a big bacon sandwich, drinking coffee and taking painkillers.
it's late, or early, whichever. I was writing and now i'm typing. being up with just the TV on knowing that the rest of the town is in bed and that you're all alone is weird.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by MH400
9.40pm

Downloading the Owl City album. It's actually awesome.

It was scary how similar it sounds to Postal Service. I bet the first time Ben Gibbard heard that song, he wandered around for days wondering whether or not he got really really really drunk and can't remember what happened.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Looking at pictures of the actors/actresses of the show "Roseanne" and what they look like now.

I think I'd wreck "Becky Connor" nowadays:

3:50am
on my laptop posting in the pit, about to go take a piss and raid the fridge
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Justified Death
I think I'd wreck "Becky Connor" nowadays:

if u said anything different u would be gay... good man!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

My FanFiction
she had a stroke a few years back though so now sheeeeee taalllllkkkkkkkkss liiiiiiiiiikkeee theeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuhhhhs
Quote by CoreysMonster

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by Wondergaurd
she had a stroke a few years back though so now sheeeeee taalllllkkkkkkkkss liiiiiiiiiikkeee theeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuhhhhs

Who?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My parents are divorcing. I'm sitting in their kitchen talking to my dad.

Just had a shower, sitting around listening to Silversun Pickups and waiting for my mate to pick me up then a few of us are going to see Paranormal Activity.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the chick who played Becky, she had the stroke.
Quote by CoreysMonster

god I hate cows.
lol, not taking the time to look it up, saw it awhile back on good morn. america
Quote by CoreysMonster

god I hate cows.
Quote by crazypyroman
...On UG, Facebook, and OneManga...

just thought i would add that im reading Rosario + Vampire on the OneManga
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

My FanFiction
I don't believe that whole stroke thing. I tried looking it up myself and didnt find a damn thing.

You fail, good sir.
Quote by Justified Death
I don't believe that whole stroke thing. I tried looking it up myself and didnt find a damn thing.

You fail, good sir.

i also looked it up and found nothing...

fail x2
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

My FanFiction
1:22 am
just got back from a walk around town. ****ing love it when its deserted.

anyone else do this?
^ i have done.... but glasgow is not the best/safest city to do this in... lol... normaly only up at this time if im on way home from pub or clubs or GF's
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

My FanFiction
Quote by TheReverend724
2:00 AM

Watching Gurren Lagann

You sir have won

I salute you

Edit: 10:29 In the pit, watching Full Metal Panic(for the second time) and downloading COD MW
You are free to do what we tell you.
Last edited by Finis at Dec 5, 2009,
It's 1:32am. Just got done with about a 5 hour session of MW2. Gonna find something to fap to then go to bed.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
2:05 planning suicide
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one