Page 1 of 9
Well this is clearly biased, some christians all they do is condemn things. Walk it off.
Quote by CaptainRon
100 bucks says the president of that site is a closet homo

I second this, and also lol at the stupidity of the human race.
**** stereotypical Christians. "Every homosexual “coming out” is a tragedy"

well **** you.
Quote by blackthought

Yep, I stand by my statement.

I was looking up pictures of Sara Gilbert and that's when I found this little website.
Yet another Christian site criticising other people's life choices, which actualy goes against the Christian addage "Do unto others as you would have them do unto yourselves."
Unless Christians actualy want other people to criticise their life choice, they shouldn't criticise other people's life choices.
I'm not that surprised to be honest....which is sad.This is nothing new,religious groups have been pushing hate and prejudice under the guise of morality for......well since religion began really.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I hate fags like this (South Park definition). Whenever 'Americans' go on about 'truth' it really means Christians with poles up their arses banding around their intolerances.
Quote by Justified Death
I was looking for some Roseanne pictures

Good God man, why?

As for the website, I think Slacker's already put it best.
It's just a nasty attack, on a group of people who did nothing by way of provocation.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

How anyone can seriously think like that is beyond me.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Yeah, because had it not been for Christianity, I never would never would have been able to decide which sex I preferred. If Christians really cared about the sanctity of marriage, they would propose an amendment to ban divorce.
Quote by da Bat
Yeah, because had it not been for Christianity, I never would never would have been able to decide which sex I preferred. If Christians really cared about the sanctity of marriage, they would propose an amendment to ban divorce.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kneusje
How anyone can seriously think like that is beyond me.

Think? No, I don't think I'd call it thinking. They surrendered their ability to think in favour of handing the task to a handful of quotes in books written thousands of years ago which in turn were passed down by word of mouth for hundreds of years before that.

These people don't think, that's their issue and their failing.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Think? No, I don't think I'd call it thinking. They surrendered their ability to think in favour of handing the task to a handful of quotes in books written thousands of years ago which in turn were passed down by word of mouth for hundreds of years before that.

These people don't think, that's their issue and their failing.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
oh boy, idiots! This actually made me look up adam lambert...he's okay.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
****in christians... that makes me wanna turn gay just to spite them. any takers?

gays are a very cleanly people, and they have been ever since they came to this country from France...

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Last edited by Idiot_Son at Dec 5, 2009,
sebastian, webbtje, cheers dudes.

I wonder if this thread will make it til the Americans awaken

And all, hell breaks loose!
Don't want gay marriage? Don't get one!

Seriously, Christians need to shut the fuck up and not force their beliefs on others.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

What is it about gay people that scares christians so much?
Granted, I've only met 1 person that I knew was gay, but he was a nice guy. I don't see how it affects other people's lives.

Also, why do these people think being gay is a choice? Straight people never made a concious decision to be straight. Why is it different for homosexuals?
I'm tempted to send them furious hate mail.

But I can't be bothered constructing something mildly intelligent to say.

"LOL UR ALL GAY" will do.

But seriously, we've all known how bigoted and self righteous a vast majority of hardcore Christians are for a good while. They're right and everyone else is wrong, and they can't see it any other way. So why bother?

Edit: ^This, it enrages people when people think I got out of bed one morning and decided to like boobs. When I ask them if they chose to be straight they're usually like "no, but its different." Like how. If I had the choice i'd be straight, no question, I wouldn't have to put up with inbred homophobic dumbasses.
Last edited by beckyjc at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by sashki
What is it about gay people that scares christians so much?
Granted, I've only met 1 person that I knew was gay, but he was a nice guy. I don't see how it affects other people's lives.

Also, why do these people think being gay is a choice? Straight people never made a concious decision to be straight. Why is it different for homosexuals?

Well, if the news is to be believed they've all been buggered up the arse by their priests/pastors/preachers/vicars as children and probably aren't keen on the notion that people do it for fun.

Hey, it's one theory...
This thread reminds me of one of my favourite quotes:
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I'm 'bad'."
- Fuck if I know (Mike something, I think).

This might not be true for all, but it's the gist of many of them.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by QAZAR
**** stereotypical Christians. "Every homosexual “coming out” is a tragedy"

it sorta is, along with being hugely disgusting...

Quote by QAZAR
well **** you

no thanks man, i'm straight...

Quote by Idiot_Son
****in christians... that makes me wanna turn gay just to spite them. any takers?

gays are a very cleanly people, and they have been ever since they came to this country from France...

so, since they're in France its a good idea?
i'm fairly certain the only good think that comes from France is Grey Goose...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Dec 5, 2009,
I myself am a strong Christian, and every time I see one of these threads, either myself or some other person has to come in here and denounce it. Look, we're not all propaganda-pushers like these guys. Not all Christians are idiots.
Quote by NotSoAirJordan
I myself am a strong Christian, and every time I see one of these threads, either myself or some other person has to come in here and denounce it. Look, we're not all propaganda-pushers like these guys. Not all Christians are idiots.

Because when people say 'lol Christians', what they're actually saying is 'lol ABSOLUTELY EVERY CHRISTIAN WITHOUT EXCEPTION'. C'mon, you know that isn't the case.
Quote by joshua
it sorta is, along with being hugely disgusting...

I'll show you what makes being gay so dirty.

I'll bring crystal meth if you bring the lube
Last edited by Craigo at Dec 5, 2009,
poor gays. leave 'em alone for christ's sake.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by Craigo
Because when people say 'lol Christians', what they're actually saying is 'lol ABSOLUTELY EVERY CHRISTIAN WITHOUT EXCEPTION'. C'mon, you know that isn't the case.

I'm totally aware of this, yes. Stereotyping is very common in this way, though. Not every hardcore Christian isn't like this, they're not all "Repent and sin no more!" to everyone. If some people are ignorant enough to think this is the best source of what Christianity is, then I'm saying that it's not true.
Last edited by NotSoAirJordan at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by Craigo
Dammit, missed this.

You're aware that France won you your independence don't you?

Is that such a good thing, though?

Quote by NotSoAirJordan
I'm totally aware of this, yes. Stereotyping is very common in this way, though. Not every hardcore Christian isn't like this, they're not all "Repent and sin no more!" to everyone. If some people are ignorant enough to think this is the best source of what Christianity is, then I'm saying that it's not true.

If they're "hardcore" christians they probably are. Non-hardcore christians aren't like that, though.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by Craigo
You're aware that France won you your independence don't you?

That was back in the days when France mattered.
Quote by NotSoAirJordan

I reiterate. I even do it in my own home. If I have BBC24 on and there's the rare fundie on I'm likely to laugh at things like 'sex education sexualises our children' and say 'oh Christians'. It doesn't imply anything about mainstream Christianity and everyone knows it.