Does anyone have any experience with an Ashdown 410t deep cabinet?

Reason being I'm looking at it and a Hartke vx410 cab (which matches my rig and I know it sounds quite good considering the price) now the Ashdown being the cheaper if it still sounds pleasing I will get the Ashdown, now I fully intend on going to a store that both stocks Hartke and Ashdown gear and asking if I can run a Hartke HA3500 through the Ashdown cab, I'd just like some preliminary views on the matter really.

Thanks in advanced for any help!
I am me. Live with it.
You can. But the Hartke is probably just a little better. My brother plays an Ashdown combo and hes happy with the cab but not happy anymore with the head. The head is good for beginners but the cab is decent.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I may as well see how it goes then. I mean it has a tweeter as well as the 4 10" speakers that will bring my rig up to 2 tweeters 4 10" speakers and a 15" sub...
I am me. Live with it.
If it is of any help, I have a Hartke VX810 cabinet and it sounds great. It projects better than a number of other 8x10 cabinets I've played through, and it is also louder than some more expensive brands with my 1000-watt head. I imagine that the 4x10 version is just as good, and it won't throw your back out when you try to stuff it into the back of your car.

I'm afraid I have very little experience with Ashdown gear. You don't see much of it in my neck of the woods, but it certainly has a great reputation and some of it is now made in the U.S.A.
Quote by FatalGear41
If it is of any help, I have a Hartke VX810 cabinet and it sounds great. It projects better than a number of other 8x10 cabinets I've played through, and it is also louder than some more expensive brands with my 1000-watt head. I imagine that the 4x10 version is just as good, and it won't throw your back out when you try to stuff it into the back of your car.

I'm afraid I have very little experience with Ashdown gear. You don't see much of it in my neck of the woods, but it certainly has a great reputation and some of it is now made in the U.S.A.

I already have a vx115 but I need to by myself a multifx/interface for ease of recording/more tonal capabilities hence the looking at a cheaper cab. I suppose all I can do is see how it goes.
I am me. Live with it.
Ashdown cabs are pretty solid, I might get one myself.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Ashdown stuff is great, but the tone of it is rather different form Hartke's stuff. Hartke tends to have warm, smooth tones with glassy high end. Ashdowns are warm as well, but they're almost ampeg-like...there's a lot of "woof" to them. Both sound good, though.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 6, 2009,