Poll: Which Guitar Finish on my custom ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar Finish on my custom ?
a) Mirror Finish
8 47%
b) Silver Finish
9 53%
Voters: 17.
as many of you may know (yes im that popular lol ko) im in the process of saving up for a custom guitar, with the same body shape as Matt Bellamy's... a truly stunning design in my eyes...

originally i planned to get a mirror top finish but now im kinda in indecision =/ i was thinking that a mirror top would be a tad hard to keep perfecto, which is of course when its at its most gorgeous so i figured i would look to the community to help me with which of these 2 finishes to get...

a) Mirrored Finish
b) Silver Finish
Attachments:
Chrome_Manson.jpg
180px-NewDeloreanManson.jpg
mirror for sure the extra cleaning would be worth it I think it looks sweet
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
the mirror one looks better.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
i prefer the mirror in theory but it will not make a good workhorse. it will probably end up looking like crap.

since this is a custom guitar, why not get the maple neck dyed grey to go with the body. just a suggestion.
well my idea is either to get the silver/mirror top then get the back and sides painted either black or silver, in indecision over which would work best

i reckon i can be careful enough with the mirror top.... get hold of a hard case which it remains in at all times, or maybe a wall mounted stand for it, just to avoid any potential damage...

i mean damn the mirror does look SHEXY =DD
I think a slightly aged (it seems a bit beaten up in the picture) silver finish would look absolutely awesome on that guitar. Be considerably easier to clean too
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.