Alright guy's being a skint (and lazy) student I'm currently stuck with quite a shit selection of ingredients to make my dinner with.

I've got: 3 tomatoes, half an onion, garlic, margerine, half a loaf, a bag of pasta, a jar of mayonaise, a bottle of vinegar, a bottle of tomato sauce and some salt and pepper there might be more things, though I doubt it.

Do you guys know anything I could make with this stuff, that's going to be more exciting than the tomato on toast I'm currently planning on having?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
a giant penis.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Garlic Bread
Tomato + Onion Pasta-ish substance?

Quote by bry0n
a giant penis.

You're funny now.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Make your new special dish.

Use mayo as topping, make a tomato sauce and use the garlic and onion.

Make it a thick sauce, use it on the loaf.

Put pasta on the side.
DeVillains!
Boil the pasta and dice the tomato and fry it with the onion and the garlic.
Combine.
Add salt and pepper, a bit of olive oil (if you've got it) And tomato sauce I suppose, depending on what type of tomato sauce. If it's your standard pasty processed stuff, I'd advise against it.. But if it's like a salsa or a relish or something, then maybe try that.

Not sure how it'll turn out, but probably better than tomato on toast.
Quote by Black Star
Garlic Bread
Tomato + Onion Pasta-ish substance?

You're funny now.

do two sarcastic statements cancel out each other, making them both non-sarcastic?
I felt like a pit answer should go first, then everything else. Otherwise he might shoot over an actually good idea that he perceived would be "a giant penis".
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Dec 5, 2009,
make a pasta
heat garlic, onion and margerine in the pan, put the tomatoes in the sauce, with a little vinegar. cook the pasta if you have water :P, then put mayo in the sauce at the end and mix it in. season it, and eat it with the bread. simple
Any phrase followed by the word "FACT!" makes it more true that it already is.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Boil the pasta and dice the tomato and fry it with the onion and the garlic.
Combine.
Add salt and pepper, a bit of olive oil (if you've got it) And tomato sauce I suppose, depending on what type of tomato sauce. If it's your standard pasty processed stuff, I'd advise against it.. But if it's like a salsa or a relish or something, then maybe try that.

Not sure how it'll turn out, but probably better than tomato on toast.

I like the sound of this and aye, it's cheap processed shit.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
What can't you make with that??! That's a freakin buffet that is!
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
You lack a meat/main substance, go hunt aa squirrel or something.

If not, i suggest a tomato/onion pasta sauce on bread/toast (never rule out toast), sprinkle peppper on top

For the true chef, hollow out the onions, bread crumb them, fill with mushed tomatos/tomnato sauce pasta thing, add pepper

Enjoy
Chop the tomatoes into small slices, along with some onion and garlic, heat up: Easy pasta sauce.

Chop the garlic into very small pieces, mix with margarine, smear on bread, heat up: Easy garlic bread. Have this with the pasta.

Or chop the tomatoes into round slices, chop the onion into slices, and a bit of garlic, and cover with vinegar: Easy tomato salad.

🙈 🙉 🙊
Damn I lack imagination , cheers for the ideas guys. I think I'll go for the easy pasta sauce idea, which seems to be the most suggested one anyway!
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Make a thick sauce up with the tomato sauce, mayonaise, chopped tomato, chopped onion and chopped garlic, place in pan and heat for a bit adding salt and peper to taste, boil the pasta, place pasta on plate and cover with the sauce.

Eat, enjoy, then go shopping.
Quote by Callum89
Damn I lack imagination , cheers for the ideas guys. I think I'll go for the easy pasta sauce idea, which seems to be the most suggested one anyway!

If that fails you could just eat the margarine.

You could add salt and pepper and tomato sauce for flavour.
Garlic bread with onion and tomato sauce pasta.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by GaijinFoot
Beef stroganoff

no beef....
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Bread, onion, tomato and pasta in tomato sauce, vinegar, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper sauce.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
got any meat? mince, chicken or something? You can cut up the meat and chuck it in a pan, add the tomatoes, onion. Once they are done add in the sauce. Then at the end add the garlic. Have this with pasta. It'll be fine. If you can find some more veg chuck it in, peppers would be good. Mushrooms if you have any there.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

^he has no meat.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by GaijinFoot
Beef stroganoff

Just finished the sauce, lol long time I know but I got distracted and only not long started. Came out alright, just threw some marg, a couple of tomatoes, quarter of an onion and a clove of garlic (could've done with a little less garlic tbh or a bit more of everything else) in there and a little mayonnaise in afterwards. Waiting on the pasta now though, I've only got one pan anyway cheers guys, this is going to be a better meal than tomatoes on toast anyway!

EDIT: Alright that's it all done and I must say it came out quite nicely, I'd probably get my head chopped off if I served it to Gordon Ramsay but, it's good enough for me and I'll definitely be making it again!

YetanotherEDIT:
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Dammit man, he's made of meat.

You could've told me this before I made my dinner, I'm not above cannibalising myself.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Dec 5, 2009,
just eat the onion pussy, they are quite filling
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
just eat the onion pussy, they are quite filling

I had a mouthful of raw onion a few days ago and could still taste it this morning
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I'm in the same position as you buddy, lazy student who can't be arsed shopping...

However, i've come up with a solution. To make this meal, you will need only 3 ingredients.

1. Phone
2. Takeaway menu
3. Money.

Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."