Frets: Jumbo frets
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Inlay: Reversed Sharktooth inlay
Bridge: Gibraltar Custom 7 bridge
NeckPU: DiMarzio® D Activator™ 7
BridgePU: DiMarzio® D Activator™ 7
HW Color: CK
Finishes: GCM

The Ibanez site says it has a mahogany body.
look at the rest of that info dude, those arent reverse sharktooth inlays, you have to select the model on the ibanez sight, and he's right
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
the 300fx not the 700. use the links posted. ^ maybe, but i though it was a relatively new model.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Probably just a mistake, not faulty advertising.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
they get their info from the manufacturer.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
whoever wrote the description for MF probably just typed mahogany by accident. I doubt they would intentionally falsely advertise like that.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
i've seen a few typos on musician's friend. seems like they don't double check their info very often. saw a 24.75" scale LTD listed as a 25.75" scale. small error but i got super excited for about 10 minutes thinking about getting a longer scale guitar, until i realized it was probably a typo
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by ac/dc752
http://ibanez.com/product.aspx

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Xiphos-XP300FX-Electric-Guitar?sku=620741

They say that the xp300fx is mahogany, while the ibanez sight says basewood. wtf?

you do know it is possible for a human to make a mistake right?
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Hello All and Happy Holidays, Actually I've noticed that MF does misadvertise quite often, wheather it's there fault or not I cant say but a perfect example is my gibson studio silverburst, it states in there ad that it has and I quote (Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone(push/pull)/Tone(push/pull) with 3-way toggle) well thats wrong, the push/pull applies to the volume side only, not the tone! now to me it was'nt that big of a deal, but still they did advertise it that way. As soon as mine arrived I called them on this right away (a few months ago) and was told that they knew about this already because others had also notified them about it, and apologized for the mis-print. Funny thing though, MF is STILL advertising it that way??? http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar?sku=582657
lookaguitarplayingyeti?
Last edited by yeti66 at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by ac/dc752
while the ibanez sight says basewood. wtf?

How dare someone make a mistake.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Even the manufacturers sometimes have mistakes or out-of-date information in the specs on their own web sites. God only knows what they tell the vendors.