Has anyone had any experience with TC ellis custom guitars? how much did you pay and what did you get?
Some of us contacted him from the 7 string legion. Regardless of specs, his quote was the same...$1200 for a "custom"7. They are built in China and or Korea so it seems and set up by Mr. Ellis in the UK. I was a bit disappointed to find this out. Deductive reasoning leads me to believe they would be on par with Agile, maybe slightly better with his personal set up but the prices are good and they look outstanding in pics.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Thats £600 ish?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Thats £600 ish?
That is £728. right so i'm guessing it would be cheaper for a custom 6 string, thanks.
I suggest an Agile 3000 and then get some EMGs for it.

It'd still be alot cheaper than the TC Ellis with shipping and stuff.

Even a Vintage with EMGs would be cheaper.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I suggest an Agile 3000 and then get some EMGs for it.

It'd still be alot cheaper than the TC Ellis with shipping and stuff.

Even a Vintage with EMGs would be cheaper.
Maybe but if i got a custom guitar it would be amazing, choose colours, binding, inlays, i could get coil taps for the emg's, even shape, they do like any shape ever, even rr's. i emailed the company to get a rough idea of price but he hasnt replied yet
Quote by bfmv_oli
Maybe but if i got a custom guitar it would be amazing, choose colours, binding, inlays, i could get coil taps for the emg's, even shape, they do like any shape ever, even rr's. i emailed the company to get a rough idea of price but he hasnt replied yet

Mate with all due respect but if you couldn't choose between 2 differing guitars then would it even be worth it to go and get a custom now?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Mate with all due respect but if you couldn't choose between 2 differing guitars then would it even be worth it to go and get a custom now?

what he said
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.