So I am specifically looking at the Marshall JCM800 half stack, Fender Twin 100w, and Mesa Boogie Mark IV. Well they are out of my budget brand new, so I was wondering where do you buy used amps? I have looked at guitarcenter.com but what other prions are there. I mean if I find one at guitar center that's my first option. But what other reliable sites/stores could I buy from? I live very close to Atlanta btw.
Pawn shops, neswpaper's buy/sell bit.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
WONDERFULbay
aka ebay
woot 300 dollar js's there!
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
But also does graigslist have any return policy? Caiss what if I get my amp and it's effed up and isn't in the condition it was supposed to be? I can't afford another amp
Quote by gatechballer
But also does graigslist have any return policy? Caiss what if I get my amp and it's effed up and isn't in the condition it was supposed to be? I can't afford another amp

Nope. Craigslist really has nothing to do with the actual item its just a posting site.
If your gonna buy off there then watch out for stuff like 'Sold as is'.
That usually means somethings wrong and they dont want you gettin' pissed when you find out.
Good Luck!
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Quote by gatechballer
So I am specifically looking at the Marshall JCM800 half stack, Fender Twin 100w, and Mesa Boogie Mark IV. Well they are out of my budget brand new, so I was wondering where do you buy used amps? I have looked at guitarcenter.com but what other prions are there. I mean if I find one at guitar center that's my first option. But what other reliable sites/stores could I buy from? I live very close to Atlanta btw.

I bought my JCM 800 2210 (head) on eBay for 1000USD flat. Best purchase ever.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

make sure you test the amp in person for a good amount of time. with craigslist you can do that, unlike most ebay transactions. also, music go round and samash have used amps.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Sweet thanks guys I found a jcm800 2x12cab for $350 and it's in Marietta (where I live). Also the Fender Twin for $450 but it needs a retube-great price and he's willing to make trades. Thank you so much guys!