Hi, im planning to buy a 30watt vypyr no san pera yet. Wondering what your opinions are on this amp cheers.
well, its a very nice amp if you´re low on cash and want something capable of doing almost everything. it has good cleans and a reasonably good distortion for metal. it has loads of effects, but i only use delay,reverb and chorus(which i think are "ok"), the others are just to goof around(at least for me).
also,if you want that slightly overdriven,bluesy kind of sound, you might not enjoy it, as it produces a bit of fuzz with those settings
Quote by Antonio23
well, its a very nice amp if you´re low on cash and want something capable of doing almost everything. it has good cleans and a reasonably good distortion for metal. it has loads of effects, but i only use delay,reverb and chorus(which i think are "ok"), the others are just to goof around(at least for me).
also,if you want that slightly overdriven,bluesy kind of sound, you might not enjoy it, as it produces a bit of fuzz with those settings

Right, i was wondering though whether it would be worth getting a higher wattage, is the power sponge worth the money or the USB input?