So about a month ago i broke my hand...on halloween to be more specific...bikin accident...n my cast was supposed to come off in a month...but 2day the doc takes off the cast and takes an x ray n tells me the bone hasnt healed...

So now my cast stays on till mid Jan...n to top it all off i have some nerve damage due to which my ring finger and pinky nw can only move together ...and yeah its my left hand...

Oh and the new guitar i ordered comes in 2morrow...

/rant
Might as well chop it off and get a prosthetic. A cool one like Anakin's.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
what? on my left hand when i try and bend my pinky my ring finger moves to and i cant stop it are you telling me i have nerve damage?

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Learn to play with your right hand.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by james4
you could learn how to play slide?

This.

Become the greatest slide guitar player in history, TS.

Make it one of those stories that get's published in those feel-good magazines.
Tapping is fun... try that...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by speedy1330
what? on my left hand when i try and bend my pinky my ring finger moves to and i cant stop it are you telling me i have nerve damage?

When I move my pinky my ring moves with it, but when I move my ring the pinky doesn't move.
Perhaps that's what he means?
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
That sucks TS. Is the nerve damage permanant or what? On the plus side, even if it is, you're still luckier than django
I've never been able to move my pinky without my ring finger bending too. It's impossible anyway. I wouldn't call myself a bad player at all, it never affected my playing. You'll be fine.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by speedy1330

i hope not..fr me it like both of them are 1 finger...if i try to move them separately my whole hand starts vibrating...like its gna explode...
Sorry to hear about that man. But haha I read that it happened in a "Bikini accident." I was like Hell yeah! Story please!
Quote by Matt-92
That sucks TS. Is the nerve damage permanant or what? On the plus side, even if it is, you're still luckier than django

django ??
Quote by murt112
bikin accident
Bikini accident?

Haha, just kidding.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by sporkman7
its impossible to move your ring finger and pinky separately anyway. try clenching your fist and then raising just your ring finger.

...Nah

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by sporkman7
its impossible to move your ring finger and pinky separately anyway. try clenching your fist and then raising just your ring finger.

yeah...dats wat i have been tryin all along...but the little finger also comes up...but its nt permanent (hopefully)...doc says physio should set it straight...
dude that sucks completely. my guess is if you truly love guitar you can find a way around it or you can just start playing left-handed
You do realize you can now put on a robotic arm ala mega man

and do that all day

you know what im jealous

screw you buddy

you're being a dick
taunting us with your awesome megaman arm while the rest of us tards walk around megaman armless
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by sporkman7

I did, it was easy.
stupid human physical disabilities everyone has

anyways i second the left handed playing

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Man, that sucks. My luck used to be pretty bad too, then I managed to get Gaenor's Amulet, now life's peachy again
Quote by burningcowsrule
Man, that sucks. My luck used to be pretty bad too, then I managed to get Gaenor's Amulet, now life's peachy again

Can i order em online ??