last night i went to pops in sauget, IL to see Dirge within, whitechapel, chimaria, and trivium everything went great until trivium came out and started playin part the way through the second song the whole place went dark and there was no sound so after about 15 minutes they got sound back and trivium played their whole setlist with nothing but the house lights and was chillin out in the crowd playin and what not it was awesome but so strange..... and if you havent heard DIRGE WITHIN get FORCE FED LIES its great
Yes it has. i went to pops in sauget, IL to see Dirge within, whitechapel, chimaria, and trivium everything went great until trivium came out and started playin part the way through the second song the whole place went dark and there was no sound so after about 15 minutes they got sound back and trivium played their whole setlist with nothing but the house lights and was chillin out in the crowd playin and what not it was awesome but so strange..... and if you havent heard DIRGE WITHIN get FORCE FED LIES its great
This just in:

Adding "Has this ever happened to you?" to your thread does not make the topic discussable.
no not on purpose a breaker blew but when it did it killed the lights and they never fixed them til pull harder the last song......and its posing a question and if it didnt happen to you dont answer the question just wondered if it was somethin that happened very often at all cause they were amazed and had a blast with it
Have I ever seen Trivium? No.
One band out of four or five automatically makes this not have happened to me, whether or not the lights went out and all of that cool shit.
This can't happen to anyone who wasn't at that specific concert. Sorry kid.
Quote by 5fdp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ephGEblyibI
my opinion on your comma and period but thanks for trying punctuation is needed when being graded everyone has gotten what it said all that matters

You have an opinion on Simsimius's period?
The f*ck?
I managed to get what you said after re-reading what you said, and inserting punctuation myself mentally.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You have an opinion on Simsimius's period?
The f*ck?

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by kaptink
Yes it has. i went to pops in sauget, IL to see Dirge within, whitechapel, chimaria, and trivium everything went great until trivium came out and started playin part the way through the second song the whole place went dark and there was no sound so after about 15 minutes they got sound back and trivium played their whole setlist with nothing but the house lights and was chillin out in the crowd playin and what not it was awesome but so strange..... and if you havent heard DIRGE WITHIN get FORCE FED LIES its great

Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by 5fdp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ephGEblyibI
my opinion on your comma and period but thanks for trying punctuation is needed when being graded everyone has gotten what it said all that matters

What the fuck? Your post was significantly more difficult to read and understand. I gave up half way through. Sentence structure is important everywhere.

Also, nothing is more angsty then that song.
Last edited by bendystraw at Dec 5, 2009,
I don't get on here to be graded like i was in school. I'm sorry i perplexed you by not using punctuation, but i don't care. I just wondered if anyone had ever experienced a power failure where the band continued to play with no lights and shit.

:headbangIRGE WITHIN
Quote by 5fdp
haha and your a dr. dre fan your opinion no longer matters

Wow what a valid point.
I'd rather associate with someone who was a fan of a band I couldn't stand than someone who is as ignorant as you.
I can't stand half the bands you went to go see. Did I say your opinion didn't matter? No.
Grow up. If life were like that, you would end up being kicked out onto the street for liking orange sherbet.
Quote by 5fdp
haha and your a dr. dre fan your opinion no longer matters

Dre is better than any of the bands you went and saw.

Motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dre.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I hate Pop's. They won't let me smoke in there anymore.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
yep im a dickhead and dre better than trivium or dirge or any actual band haha when dre actually plays an instrument i might actully give a shit and they wont let you smoke but we do neways **** em i pay them
Quote by 5fdp
yep im a dickhead and dre better than trivium or dirge or any actual band haha when dre actually plays an instrument i might actully give a shit and they wont let you smoke but we do neways **** em i pay them

Dre is a producer not a guitar player. Have appreciation for other forms of music. You're just upset that like, five other people in your own thread disagreed with you.
You don't have to be in a band to be in the music business, moron.
As well, Dr. Dre is considered one of the best, if not THE best, hip hop producer (and producer in general) ever. You're allowed to dislike him, but don't make it seem like he's some forgettable act like Dirge.

Oh and if you wish go through my profile to attack me on other stuff I listen to. I have public enemy, bjork, enya, jay-z, and many more that don't fit your precious mold as to what makes a "musician". Go ahead.
Quote by 5fdp

Dr. Dre plays keyboard, piano, bass, and turn tables. So do you care yet?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by 5fdp
I don't get on here to be graded like i was in school. I'm sorry i perplexed you by not using punctuation, but i don't care. I just wondered if anyone had ever experienced a power failure where the band continued to play with no lights and shit.

And then he tried using big words.
MATTERHORN
Quote by 5fdp

Would it hurt your feelings and blow your mind if I told you I'd rather listen to Dr. Dre then Trivium?

Because I would.
haha i didnt watch whitechapel either they suck IMO and no it has nothing to do with what the rest of your opinions on music i had just never seen that happen before so i wondered if anyone else has and if you think a old ass rapper that plays records while people talk over them if thats your music thats cool but its not mine and im sorry if you would rather see dre grab his balls then see trivium slay the fretboard i will listen to any music once if it sucks i wont listen to it again and i liked dre when i was in elementary and middle school but then i found what i like and as far as the big words is 9 letters that big????? im not an english teacher i just drive racecars play guitar and be a billhilly
Quote by 5fdp
haha i didnt watch whitechapel either they suck IMO and no it has nothing to do with what the rest of your opinions on music i had just never seen that happen before so i wondered if anyone else has and if you think a old ass rapper that plays records while people talk over them if thats your music thats cool but its not mine and im sorry if you would rather see dre grab his balls then see trivium slay the fretboard i will listen to any music once if it sucks i wont listen to it again and i liked dre when i was in elementary and middle school but then i found what i like and as far as the big words is 9 letters that big????? im not an english teacher i just drive racecars play guitar and be a billhilly

Ever heard of periods and commas? Use them, they're your friends.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by 5fdp

Congratulations! You've just achieved the "131 words non-sense sentence without any form of punctuation" challenge!

But seriously, I ****ing doubt you are really 21 years old, because oh my ****ing god I'd be ashamed.
And I hysterically laughed at "the big words is 9 letters that big". Thanks for proving everyone's input on how big of a moron you are.

Any more reply will be considered like more proof of your stupidity.
Quote by 5fdp

You make me feel ashamed for liking those bands.

I need to get a ****ing shower because of you.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Simsimius

Quote by Helloween4Ever
Ever heard of periods and commas? Use them, they're your friends.

lol your avatar makes me laugh everytime i see it, that is all
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Dec 6, 2009,
Does everyone have nothing better to do than to insult some guy across the internet? Just stop it.

On topic: I was at Big Day Out a couple years ago (it's an auzzie/nz festival) and a couple of people climbed up the sound tent and sat on top. They stopped the band that was playing, which was Shihad, until they got down and everyone through bottles at them not really the same story, but a similar situation.

EDIT: TS what do you race?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Dec 6, 2009,
did i ever once claim to be smart im from a redneck town with less than a thousand people our school is taught by inbreds and i dont care to use punctuation on a forum when i read shit i pause when needed its what your mind is trained to do like when letters are left out you still get the concept and if you wanna talk education i can tear a car down to the frame i have a degree in collision repair and mechanics and neither need puctuation to make money i also own a race team and sponsors sure enjoy my winners circle interviews so im evidently not too stupid

i race points in a 4cyl FWD on 3/8s mile dirt oval but have also tested the waters in a 360 sprint and a 355 modified the two latter ones were filling in for a guy who shattered his shoulder in a crash and the sponsors just wanted the car at the track the budget for those are outta my range but i did win the mod race the first time in the car
Quote by DarkTom666
Congratulations! You've just achieved the "131 words non-sense sentence without any form of punctuation" challenge!

But seriously, I ****ing doubt you are really 21 years old, because oh my ****ing god I'd be ashamed.
And I hysterically laughed at "the big words is 9 letters that big". Thanks for proving everyone's input on how big of a moron you are.

Any more reply will be considered like more proof of your stupidity.

and im glad you took the time to count the words you give a shit way more than needed to talk shit online
Quote by 5fdp
did i ever once claim to be smart im from a redneck town with less than a thousand people our school is taught by inbreds and i dont care to use punctuation on a forum when i read shit i pause when needed its what your mind is trained to do like when letters are left out you still get the concept and if you wanna talk education i can tear a car down to the frame i have a degree in collision repair and mechanics and neither need puctuation to make money i also own a race team and sponsors sure enjoy my winners circle interviews so im evidently not too stupid

i race points in a 4cyl FWD on 3/8s mile dirt oval but have also tested the waters in a 360 sprint and a 355 modified the two latter ones were filling in for a guy who shattered his shoulder in a crash and the sponsors just wanted the car at the track the budget for those are outta my range but i did win the mod race the first time in the car

Me too, and I don't type like a fool.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by 5fdp

To be fair, almost all of that has nothing to do with the thread.
I never said you're stupid, I just said you should use punctuation to organise your paragraphs into logical coherent sentences. Thus, allowing everyone to understand what you are trying to say without leaving any doubt as to what the jumble of words actually means, as some of the "sentences" don't make a damn bit of sense [well, I could read it first time, but god it was torture].

And no, you should never leave it to the reader to mentally insert punctuation. That's just bad English on behalf of the writer. Without punctuation, there's a lot of meaning, expression and logic that is missing.

Please, for the sake of humanity, at least utilise basic punctuation.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Dec 7, 2009,