so pit, if you've read some of my other posts you may have heard me speak of my great size. well apparently I found out today that my unusual size (not necessarily my height/weight, but the fact that my bones and the like are physically massive) not unnaturally massive of course, is caused by some type of disease. Doctor says that a lot of my organs are at least one and a half times larger than those of a regular person's. this has a few advantages as you can imagine, but apparently it has as many negatives. you see, when I rarely do get into physical altercations, I go insane, it isn't an "angry MMA Fighter" insane, more like "Angry Grizzly Bear" insane. turns out it's because of the size of my adrenal gland, which also means that me getting too angry could cause me to die of cardiac rupture. Now back to the rage. The last fight I got into I picked up the poor sap and started slamming his head into a brick wall, after closing the 18 or so feet in between us in my high school's gym by running on all fours and howling like a wolf. yeah, it's that bad. so pit, how could I learn to use his rage to my advantage?
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
get the gland surgically sized down?

Either that or become a buddhist

Also I remember there being something bad about oversized hearts, not sure though, you might wanna look into that.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by t.ev
activate BESERKER RAGEEEE!!

gtfo
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
unfortunately I don't drink or smoke, but I probably will wind up taking antiephinedrines to stop my adrenal glands from working so much I'm most afraid of killing someone while I'm like this since the kid I bashed had to miss four days of school because of a concussion and bruising to his head from the grip I had on him, the only thing that stopped me was the fact that I knew somewhere inside I didn't want to kill him, or else you'd have seen me on the news

EDIT: about the hear, in most cases the muscle inside the heart cannot handle the amount of blood pumped through it, but with my disorder the muscle is proportionate, so I'm not sure what would happen
Quote by CoreysMonster

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Last edited by Wondergaurd at Dec 5, 2009,
Learn to use rage in sex, make that bitch really scream like she means it...jk

Really, I don't what to say to use it to your advantage but take some sports like Rugby, American Soccer, Hockey or something..........that or golf
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Slicer666
get the gland surgically sized down?

Either that or become a buddhist

Also I remember there being something bad about oversized hearts, not sure though, you might wanna look into that.

... I'm sorry? I'm Buddhist, my heart is perfectly ordinarily sized. Having said oversized heart would not qualify you to be more or less of a Buddhist than those with relatively diminutive circulatory organs.
when you get to feelin like that you gotta try and revert back to your breathing, literally just breathe deep and think about each breath. i know you're at a huge disadvantage but, let's face it, all of us are when it comes to controlling our baser instincts. still, it's our obligation as humans to use our greater faculties we've been endowed with and to control those urges.
That's pretty cool.

But seriously, you should learn to control your anger. Your anger is only likely going to take years off your life unfortunately and it can help you prevent otherwise more drastic social scenarios
Quote by Kumanji
... I'm sorry? I'm Buddhist, my heart is perfectly ordinarily sized. Having said oversized heart would not qualify you to be more or less of a Buddhist than those with relatively diminutive circulatory organs.

*sighs* I was talking about the RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE bit.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.

MOAR EPINEPHRINE!
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Kumanji

He meant a buddhist becuase they are calm obviously. I mean who has seen a buddha in a fight? I for one haven't.
So it's like that movie with jason statham, only opposite?

Try controlling your anger, having a slightly larger adrenaline gland is a bullshit excuse.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Get one of these things.

Also, I like black.

well, i'm EXTREMELY hard to make angry, it's just that once the acceptable limit is reached, things get all PRIMAL RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGEEE. I'm much more tolerant and calm than most people, I've just lately been bottling alot up and I'm sort of just chilling out and venting on UG. but as always Kensai, your argument is well intended

EDIT: HOLY SHIT DOES THAT HULK HAVE GAS OR A STANKY LEG???
Quote by CoreysMonster

god I hate cows.
Dude, drink tea. Why? Cuz a cup of genuine green or black tea (genuine, not that cheap imitation shit) always calms people down. It has some sorta very minor "feel-good" drug in there. One of those things that gives you happy endorphins.

That or see a psychiatrist. Get some pills. Anger be gone, you be happy.
Prepare to be captured by nazis who want to turn you into an uber nazi maybe?...

Also, I like black.

Meditation, homeotherapy (nice smells), regular TLC from nice people, exercise regularly.
Maybe some martial art training, specifying on incapacitating anyone trying anything before it escalates into a brawl. Good luck with that mate, hope it works out ok.
Quote by dooncan
He meant a buddhist becuase they are calm obviously. I mean who has seen a buddha in a fight? I for one haven't.

I've seen a Buddhist in a mosh pit. Hilarious yet badass.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Think if anger as loss of control, loss of control means that in the situation you have "lost". By being angry or feeling rage the other person has beaten you so in order for you to be the better person you need to stay calm. Look upon anger as something thats silly and only leads to regret, once you've rationalised what it is you might find it easier to let things go or not let them get to you.
join ufc and kick some ass!!!!
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer