Page 1 of 2
The concept is simple enough.

Post the time, and what you are doing right now.

9.44am - Posting this thread, and I have work training later.

Edit: Put more than "Posting in this thread"
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by Well.......
1:46-Thinking this was done last night?

Thinking you are correct, but the title of the thread was stupid, and the thread died.
RIP Tom Searle.
3:47. I just sneezed and now I am typing. I am also breathing while doing this. Oh wait, there are a few blinks as well. Now I'm about to click "Post Quick Reply" whilst still breathing. God I hate multi tasking.
Quote by MH400
Thinking you are correct, but the title of the thread was stupid, and the thread died.

1:48- Thinking "k" towards MH400's post.
12:53 PM - Wants to go to Easy Street Records and pick up a Venetian Snares album.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
3:47. I just sneezed and now I am typing. I am also breathing while doing this. Oh wait, there are a few blinks as well. Now I'm about to click "Post Quick Reply" whilst still breathing. God I hate multi tasking.

3:53 Noticing that you went over 140 characters. Because Twitter is stupid as hell.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by maninthebox24
3:53 Noticing that you went over 140 characters. Because Twitter is stupid as hell.

3:55 I am still breathing and blinking as I type, and I am admitting that I am not one for Twitter. Twitter should allow me to express my full feelings. Communist f*cks.
Now pushing "post quick reply"
3:56 Thinking this will result in a bunch of stupid posts and still not last very long. And MH400's avatar is quite distracting.....
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
2100. Eating bagel. Contemplating resuming a sketch i was doing. Decided against it. Still eating bagel. Realised the time is now 2101. Contemplating adding more to this "twitter". Realise the time is now 2102.
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
4:05 Listening to David Gilmour while half-asleep and wondering why people who like this thread don't just go make a Twitter since it's free and less stupid.

Also am I the only one who doesn't get Twitter?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
21:06 - Posting this thread, feeling nipple and holding guitar..............That right?

EDIT: ^^^^I don't have a twitter or a Facebook to
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Dec 5, 2009,
21:10 Residing in my room whilst my parents are having a dinner party outside and i'm trying not to be accosted by middle-aged folk i've forgotten.

Also, posting in this thread... neh.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Kartman
12:53 PM - Wants to go to Easy Street Records and pick up a Venetian Snares album.

Easy Street FTW!

1:12 P.M: Just helped set up our Christmas tree, and the whole house smells lovely. Now just have to decorate. Oh, and some snow would be nice.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
4:28 PM: Listening to Incubus, and posting in this thread.

This is a stupid idea, I'm going to go listen to more Incubus.
1:47pm.

SITTIN ON THA TOILET
SITTIN ON THA TOILET
SITTIN ON THA TOILET
SITTIN ON THA TOILET.

100 e-cookies for reference.

EDIT: 1:48pm. I'm already bored.
1:52 pm: About to go to a cousin's party...
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
21:54 I jus p*ssed off on of my best mates and i dont think they want to be friends with me now
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
21:56: Writing a paper on the geochronology of large igneous provinces and their relation to mass extinctions. Hoping thats an alright title..
22:08 - Yawning.
| | | | | | |

'What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end'

~I'm a girl.~
20:09
Just navigating on net n listening Malmsteen
Hard Rock,Nu Metal,Trance n Hardstyle lover
5:49 - lol totally addressing congress
Quote by Albert Einstein
Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh. NUH-UH. NOPE. NO! NOPE! WRONG! NO! UR AN IDIOT! STFU! GTFO!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Eyebrows has no Whoopi Goldberg, for never is she surprised?

23:50 - posting quick reply while talking to Lars on msn.
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Page 1 of 2