Well everyone, it's about that time. What are your favorite Christmas albums and whatnot?

Here's a classic to start off with.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I really don't like christmas music, especially the terrible pop covers and remixes and whatnot of older christmas songs. So don't listen to those.
Last edited by D&DLover at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by D&DLover
I really don't like christmas music, especially the terrible pop covers and remixes and whatnot of older christmas songs

+1

I hate the R&B remakes and stuff the most. And when people sing old Christmas songs and change the vocal rhythm and melodies.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Well, it appears the Pit is just too high and mighty for Christmas music. Anyways, here's another great suggestion.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Go and buy "Jingle All the Way" by Bela Fleck & The Flecktones. It's traditional Christmas music with jazz thrown in. Including The Twelve Days of Christmas in 12 different keys and 12 different time signs.
trans-siberian orchestra
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by dantheguitarist
Go and buy "Jingle All the Way" by Bela Fleck & The Flecktones. It's traditional Christmas music with jazz thrown in. Including The Twelve Days of Christmas in 12 different keys and 12 different time signs.

This
i love older jazz versions of Christmas songs
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
i love older jazz versions of Christmas songs

Yeah, these are the best ones.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Fairytale of New York.

bitches.

-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
The only Christmas album you'll ever need:

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Christmas in the Heart, Bob Dylan

theres alsoo a Ramones christmas song, and a Bruce springsteen one, as well as Happy Xmas by John Lennon
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
i like relient k's christmas album, actually. if youre looking for original music, In Like a Lion is pretty good.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Fairytale of New York.

bitches.

This and War is Over by John Lennon
TS earns this for posting the two best Christmas albums

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I always listen to this on Christmas:

Also:

<.<
>.>
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana