Hey guys, I've got a bass, that the wire from the pickup to the input jack is fried. So basically I was wondering how much a new wire, solder, and approx. labor this might cost me? Thanks & Godbless friends.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i had the same problem with one of my guitars last week.. it cost around 12 bucks for me.. but i also had to have a few other parts.. so... not a whole lot
yea, it won't be too expensive as long as that is the only problem.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I had this same problem a couple years back with a bass of mine. It cost me 15 to get it done and 10 of that was the guy charging me for labor -_-

Like Traben said, as long as that is the only problem, dont expect to pay much.
5-10 it just depends on your tech.
Jackson DXMG With SD Blackouts
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez GSR205EX
Acoustic B200H W/ Acoustic B410
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's less than a £2 job yourself, if you have a soldering iron handy. It's a piss-easy replacement fix.

true statement
Quote by Casketcreep
It wouldn't cost me a thing. It's a matter of connecting one wire.
Do it yourself, you'll have that lovely sense of pride afterwards.

Psh, pride is over-rated. <<< llamas are awesome. You think they have any pride?

This guy spends his time hiding in people's houses and in small corners, but he wears that candy cane shirt with a big smile.

Just how it is
Quote by COBHC1
I lol'd

First lol row
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
They will be twin boys named God and Satan and I will make them fight each other.

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/index.shtml
Quote by sg255
If I cross the street to get away from them, then it's a latino.
You could probably buy a soldering iron for the price of getting somebody else to do it, then even if you do a crap job (not really sure how you'd manage that) and it goes again you'll always have the tools to sort it out
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis