I'm looking for a lead were I can plug my amp into the computer's mic port to record.
I believe it's called a quarter inch to a mini jack input lead. I googled it but I can't find it on a site that'll deliver to Ireland. Can someone please link me to a site that does? And I have looked it up on sites that do deliver to Ireland but I get too many search results. Help much appreciated. This is what I'm looking for

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Just get a 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch converter if you really want that.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

Yea, I just use a regular patch cord with an adapter in my pc mic port, they are only like 2 bucks at Radio Shack.