well its getting to that time. Im in year 11 (for those of you who dont speak british, last year of compulsory education).

final GCSE exams in spring next year. only a few months left. Im staying on to 6th form College (year 12/13) hopefully, then off to an Comp TIA+ ICT academy or similar.

what are you school-leavey people doing?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

My first experience after moving to England was that GCSE exams are dead simple and ace-able without any effort whatsoever.

I am currently doing the IB.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
My first experience after moving to England was that GCSE exams are dead simple and ace-able without any effort whatsoever.

w00t, I did the IB!

It's not w00t at all! There's nothing w00t about it
Quote by Karvid

depends what subjects you do

i do alot of technology and coursework based stuff, so its just work...more work...then i hand it in and have to re-do it all with this additional teacher guidance.

its a pisstake sometimes.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

i thought this was about dropping out to be honest
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
after school, more school. i'm in university and i have at least 5 more years after this one
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. Skived ALL of the career days, open college evenings, college days at school, etcetc. Dunno what I'll end up doing. Was stupid to skive when I look back on it.
6th form at my current chavvy but dressed up in blazers and ties to keep us a little more quiet school if they'll let me. Although, I'm not sure if they will. On our 6th form "taster day", The Dep. Head walked in on me pelting pillows at this fat kid cause he took my pillow away in the common room. And then when she came in I ran away and she had a go at me. To be honest, it was a pretty bad move. But all's fair in hippopotamuses and unicorns.

Hopefully studying music, Product design, maybe economics, and an English of some sort. Not sure about either lit or lang yet.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.