What is the point of "the man?" Doe he just kill people? I didn't really understand this... I know that he kills that girl in the beginning, but why does he do that to Becky in the very last scene when they're in the elevator at the hospital?

Hope the Pit can clear things up for me!! Thanks, Pit!

EDIT: Ok, so we figured out that Becky was killed at the end for betraying the prostitutes in Old Town. She was a spy or whatever. That makes sense, but... What about the girl in the beginning?! What was her deal...?!
Last edited by wamguy89 at Dec 5, 2009,
From what I remember he's a hitman. He's hired to kill people, he doesn't just do it for fun.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
In my media class, someone explained that he is a hitman, but he was hired by the woman at the start and Becky to kill themselves. Becky knows it's him, and says bye to her mum.

Don't have any references handy to prove it though
Quote by Zaphikh
The entire film is a metaphor for poor dental hygiene.

Oh!!!!! A hitman........ So, he wanted to kill Becky because she betrayed Old Town or whatever?

EDIT:
Quote by Rokeman
In my media class, someone explained that he is a hitman, but he was hired by the woman at the start and Becky to kill themselves. Becky knows it's him, and says bye to her mum.

This makes sense, but why would Becky want to be killed...? Intriguing... Haha In the graphic novels, she dies when they have the big gun fight...
Last edited by wamguy89 at Dec 5, 2009,
I forgot what character he is. It's been so long since I saw that movie, I just really remember the yellow guy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by wamguy89

Oh!!!!! A hitman........ So, he wanted to kill Becky because she betrayed Old Town or whatever?

Don't think he wanted to kill anyone. The girls will have wanted Becky killed for betraying them and he will do it for the money.

Quote by Rokeman

I never thought about that though, I knew the woman at the start hired him to kill her. But not Becky.
Last edited by SMH07 at Dec 5, 2009,
Read the comic books. The whole series.

Edit: I seriously hate people referring to them as graphic novels. It's annoying.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Dec 5, 2009,
Haven't seen it for a while, but didn't Becky do something bad regarding the gang of woman she was with?

EDIT: Now that I read an above post properly, yeah for betraying Old Town, and she must of really regretted it... or they'd kill her anyway if they saw her.
Last edited by Rokeman at Dec 5, 2009,
^ Okay, so now, we just have to wonder why the first woman was killed! I wonder what she did... Thanks for the help, Pit!
Quote by wamguy89
^ Okay, so now, we just have to wonder why the first woman was killed! I wonder what she did... Thanks for the help, Pit!

He said, "I'll cash your check in the morning," or something to that effect. She was committing assisted suicide.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^ Hm... That's interesting... I guess they used that solely as a set-up for the fact that he would kill Becky later... Thanks for your help!