With this latest edition to this family, I guess I became a member of the ERG. XD

My brand new Schecter 007 Elite.

I'd take more, but after I took these the parents took it and won't give it back 'til X-Mas........

Is it X-Mas yet?
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Why did it take it away?

You have already seen it?

People take Christmas, waaaaay to seriouse.

Nice guitar btw.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
beautiful guitar man. That thing is sleek. I love the 006-007 shape

Would be nicer in green though, like the Solo-6 that one guy got last week

HNGD!
VERY nice! i love HS guitars. the simplicity is awesome.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
yes, yes they are.

And it's a flamed maple top with a mahogany body. Freakin' sick.

One thing that you don't see in the specs: That's not bolt on. Or glued on neck. It's a single cut. I was freaking ecstatic when I saw that.

And I saw the guitar because dad found it on craigslist and we went to try it out. You don't buy a new car before you drive it, right? Same goes for guitars. XD
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

That's awesome, Schecters FTW!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Last edited by Alter-Bridge at Dec 5, 2009,
All I know is, it's one hell of an upgrade from my Schecter Omen-6. Could use a new bridge pickup though. Otherwise it's SPECTACULAR.

Youre parents are saten in flesh to pull that shit on you.
Nice guitar though happy new guitar day
My Gear:

PRS Se Custom 24
Vox Vt 30
Esp Ltd C-301 Bass
Acoustic B100 Bass Amp
Morley Power Wah Bass Pedal
Quote by BurningStarlV
Your parents are dick heads.

Yeah, what a5sholes, buying him a brand new guitar and what not.

How dare they.
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.
Quote by syntheticocean
Thats quilted maple in the picture. Or is the one in the picture not actually the one you got?

I honestly only knew it was maple, so I assumed flamed was the only option. If it's quilted then okay. That is my guitar. XD

Quote by TwilightX
Yeah, what a5sholes, buying him a brand new guitar and what not.

How dare they.

How dare they indeed.

lol I thanked them for it and then they said "Oh yea, you can't play it until X-Mas" and I was like "WTFBBQ." Now I'm SO anxious for X-Mas to get here...

the bad thing is I'm Atheist, I don't even believe this crap and they still get me stuff. XD

im looking for a guitar exactly like this! how is this brand new i thought they were discontinued??
Why did you bump a thread from 2 months ago.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Can't. It's too sexy...

And unfortunately the are discontinued, but good luck finding another one. They can't be that rare...right?