So Now I have a vypyr 15 and in dire need of a new amp! I need cleans and I play stuff like van halen, hendrix, classic rock, with some modern stuff like some devil wears prada, chiodos, blessthefall and as I lay Dying etc. 3 questions. What would be a good amp for up 800$. Also I like the Tiny Terror head and could I achieve the metal with pedals and whats the normal price for a new tiny terror head?
Last edited by matt s at Dec 5, 2009,
What about Jet City? I know there new but is there much out about them yet?
Gigging?
Nearest major city?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah small mic'ed gigs like maybe 4-500 people? I live in Fort Myers Florida. I'v been keeping an eye out on craigslist but haven't found anything to intresting yet.
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Bugera 6262
Bugera 333XL
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
A Jet City would be nice but you'd need a pedal to get the modern metal tones you want, assuming you were looking at the JCA20H. The JCA100 uses the same circuit as the Soldano SLO so you might be able to get some modern metal tones from that amp w/o an OD.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Fort Myers, eh?

If you wouldn't mind making a little trip, there's a Mesa Nomad 55 for $600 here at a GC in West Palm Beach. Should be able to do what you want.
Randall RH 50 t
A nice 50 watt head !
UlTiMaTe
fuckin'
GuItAr

hello from welschingen (germany)

bee my Rock'n'Roll queen!!
Quote by phlip999

If you wouldn't mind making a little trip, there's a Mesa Nomad 55 for $600 here at a GC in West Palm Beach. Should be able to do what you want.

This is a great amp, I have the 45 and there isn't much that it can't do. The price seems rather good as well, definitely worth checking out IMHO.