People give you n00dz if you give n00dz first. Try it and see how it works for you.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
don't do it, getting nudes of people you're not having a serious relationship is incredibly douchey.

$0.02
If I could find the thread, I'd post a link about that chick who gave nudes and killed herself.
Quote by crazy8rgood
If I could find the thread, I'd post a link about that chick who gave nudes and killed herself.

Yeah this.

And TS, text/message sluts.
That seems to work.
The playground of the world
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
The only way is trust. That and don't be immature about it. You dont just get nude pictures in a day, man. It's only if they trust you.

Considering he made this thread, she shouldn't.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
You have to get close with them. They also have to know that your not going to go sharing them.

1: She will give them to you after a while, just don't bug her and force her to do it
2: She will want pictures from you, just promise her sex or something saying it'll be better if you see them when your here
3: She won't do it at all, which is fine.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Your input isn't necessary.

Shut the door on the way out, don't hit your fat ass on the way.

Wow, I wish I was as mature as this muther****er right here.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Actually douche, its a joke. He knows what i'm talking about.

Ah, well then, I kindly withdraw my statement.
Eh. Dude really if you're desperate enough to come to the pit and ask...you're not the kind of person a girl would trust with nudes. So don't be yourself. You'll get them eventually.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
If you can't get them on your own, you're doomed.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by ShallowEndings
All is good, sorry for calling you a douche.

ShallowEndings I thought I told your fat ass to get outta my internets! You're clogging up all the threads
Quote by pilgrimevan
Just ask for pics, she'll decide if they're nude

this
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
the interwebz has lots of it, maybe your not looking hard enough
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
turn safe search off google?

Make me laugh people... go ahead, make me laugh...
douchebag of the week in this thread
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
douchebag of the week in this thread

+1. You get nudes by sending nudes. What I do is, I get a picture of some dude's dick online(the bigger the better) and send it pretending its my dick, then I get the nudes. Its not hard, man.
Quote by diminishedtobme
+1. You get nudes by sending nudes. What I do is, I get a picture of some dude's dick online(the bigger the better) and send it pretending its my dick, then I get the nudes. Its not hard, man.

or get yours halfway-erect and take a picture of that.
Quote by diminishedtobme

I disagree. I think that's weak, and id rather her being able to trust me. Keep that stuff for the chat rooms.

And id prefer not to be on the net trying to find the perfect candidate for the picture, and than having to spend time saving and uploading to my phone.
Quote by ShallowEndings
I disagree. I think that's weak, and id rather her being able to trust me. Keep that stuff for the chat rooms.

And id prefer not to be on the net trying to find the perfect candidate for the picture, and than having to spend time saving and uploading to my phone.

You dont have a folder for penis pictures?!?!?