Yup its a Epiphone Les Paul Standard Limited Edition with the maple quilt top in trans black.
I never thought I would ever buy a Les Paul, But this guitar was like made for me

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez S520ex (SD Blackouts)
Martin Dx1
Peavey VK 212
MXR Smart Gate
Fulltone OCD

Quote by Proj8ct Mayh7m
Yup its a Epiphone Les Paul Standard Limited Edition with the maple quilt top in trans black.
I never thought I would ever buy a Les Paul, But this guitar was like made for me

*epic images*

What is creating that trippy, Matrix-esque green glow in the background, because I ****ing love it

Oh, and HNGD, friend!!!
sick. nice guitar man.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']What is creating that trippy, Matrix-esque green glow in the background, because I ****ing love it

Oh, and HNGD, friend!!!

i think its the reflection from his walls

HNGD

EDIT: LOL VV
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Ibanez Rg350m YE
Roland Cube 80X
Squier Acoustic << AWESOME
Last edited by summguy at Dec 5, 2009,
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']What is creating that trippy, Matrix-esque green glow in the background, because I ****ing love it

Oh, and HNGD, friend!!!

I think it's his walls.

EDIT: ^ Screw you.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Dec 5, 2009,
Whoa, love the reflection of your camera on the tuners. Mind=Blown.

Oh, and happy NGD
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
HNGD!!!!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
that is one gorgeous epi...i love mine. HNGD!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Wait, Epi did a Trans Black LP? Bastards, I've been wanting them to do that for years and I totally missed this.

HNGD. Very jealous.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
My God! I'm in love with that guitar now and am trying to find it. I really love how the body looks without a pickguard attached. I had a Gibson LP Studio in the blue-teal flip-flop finish if anyone remembers that but I like the looks of your new guitar better.
Lol supermansdead, I cant find it on any sites other than were I got it in store at Long&Mquade

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez S520ex (SD Blackouts)
Martin Dx1
Peavey VK 212
MXR Smart Gate
Fulltone OCD

Again nice Epi! I had a hard time finding what mine was, until I found it listed on Harmony Central a lot of Custom Shop Epis were very limited and usually were exclusives for one of the larger guitar retailers.

Musicians Friend Sold Trans black LP standards with open coil pups but those are sold out those were Custom Shops versions as well.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Standard-Plus-Electric-Guitar?sku=519393

You can always get the Epi Prophecy LP which IMO are awesome especially if you like EMGs. This guitar has b*lls to say the least.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-CustomEX-with-EMG-8185-Pickups-Electric-Guitar?sku=515618

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Dec 11, 2009,
Very nice! HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
They should make that an actual colour option thingymajig, it looks amazing
Cam Sampbell's my hero