Hi, Pit. I was wondering if you guys knew of any good action movies... I want to watch a movie right now, but I can't think of a good one... I was thinking of watching that Anvil movie... I know it's not action, but it looked pretty interesting...? I don't know what else I could watch... Any ideas? I'm looking for something like Batman or Spiderman... I don't know...

tl;dr: What's a good movie I can watch now?

tl;dr;ys: I rented the prestige if anyone wants to come over... Heard it's kinda boring, though... tl;dr;ys=too long; didn't read; you suck
Indiana Jones
Bangkok Dangerous
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Hancock is an ok superhero movie.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Anvil: The Story Of Anvil. Like you said, not action, but watch it. Dunno why, but seemed like a more realistic Spinal Tap to me.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Pulp Fiction

Taken

And that one movie where that one guy has to constantly keep adrenaline flowing to him or he dies due to some poison, I think it stars Bruce Willis, and he kicks a lot of ass and ****s his girlfriend in public and stuff. I think it's called Crash or something

EDIT: It's called Crank.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 5, 2009,