Page 1 of 4
What is the wierdest or stupidest thing you have ever seen someone in a band do or the whole band do? For me was when i was at a little club and the drummer was drumming some death core. The drum stick flew out of his hand and flew into the crowd. Smacking the bar tender. That was funny! Now what was yours!
But, I don't think any arranger should ever write a drum part for a drummer because if a drummer can't create his own Interpretation of the chart and he plays everything that's written, he becomes mechanical; he has no freedom.
~Buddy Rich~
Ozzy biting off the head of a bat.

And the whole GWAR band... those guys are messed up.
Quote by Eliyahu
Well I saw Weird Al in a spongebob shirt and fishnet stockings, I don't think it gets much weirder that.
I got pics too
Haha wow I had no idea he was like that!
But, I don't think any arranger should ever write a drum part for a drummer because if a drummer can't create his own Interpretation of the chart and he plays everything that's written, he becomes mechanical; he has no freedom.
~Buddy Rich~
Quote by daytripper75
If you don't like seeing someone vomit, don't watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jiiVFmElU

That was a Bloodhound Gang show that I went to.

~Buddy Rich~
This local band would spit as high as they could into the crowd, while playing. It was weird
R.I.P foREVer
Another one was Tool. Tools lead singer had pink long johns. Work boots. His socks rolled up. One knee caved into the other and bent over singing the WHOLE song looking at one thing without blinking. That was bizaare!1
~Buddy Rich~
Quote by Sulix80
Haha wow I had no idea he was like that!

Well he wasn't walking around like that, I don't think he's that insane.
He was stripping to You're Pitiful (James Blunt parody) and he had like 20 shirts on, and at the end, thats what he was wearing.

EDIT: looking back at the pictures, it was a spongebob shirt, balerina tutu, red heart boxers, and fishnet stockings.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Last edited by Eliyahu at Dec 5, 2009,

I guess the thumbs up by the thread title is somewhat misleading though...
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Bad Acid Trip yelling THIS NEXT SONG IS ABOUT F*CKING.... WITH PLASTIC!!!!! and playing with dildos on stage.
Yeah.
~Buddy Rich~
I saw some amateur deathmetal the other day.

the singer went to put down his water bottle after taking a sip of it and it preceded to roll off the amp.
Sooo then this retarded guitarist prancing around on stage tripped on the bottle, thus causing himself to trip the unsuspecting bassist.
AND that in turn caused the bassist to smack the singer in the back of the head into a involuntary stage dive.

luckily the guy was caught but the drummer couldn't stop laughing his ass off. Freaking hilarious shit mate.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Municipal Waste. Middle of the solo, someone in the crowd throws his jacket on stage, the singer wore it on his head and did the Robot to the thrash metal. It was awesome.
The playground of the world
Quote by Deadlock Riff

the singer went to put down his water bottle after taking a sip of it and it rolled of the amp. so then this retarded guitarist prancing around on stage tripped on the bottle, thus causing himself to trip the unsuspecting bassist. AND that in turn caused the bassist to smack the singer in the back of the head into a involuntary stage dive.

luckily the guy was caught but the drummer couldn't stop laughing his ass off. Freaking hilarious shit mate.

that is FAIL
~Buddy Rich~
Quote by Sulix80
Another one was Tool. Tools lead singer had pink long johns. Work boots. His socks rolled up. One knee caved into the other and bent over singing the WHOLE song looking at one thing without blinking. That was bizaare!1

Ive seen that video on youtube. He was trippin on acid. Eat some and youll learn to recognize the acid stare...
Dead Jesus

the singer wrapped himself in barbwire, smashed a mirror over his head, injected himself with needs, lit himself on fire... and then brought out a fake dead body, tore out its entrails and ate them (the entrails were real from something).
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.
aNOMaly
Quote by Toker420
Ive seen that video on youtube. He was trippin on acid. Eat some and youll learn to recognize the acid stare...
Yeah funny. Dont think i want to try it either haa
~Buddy Rich~
Quote by `NeXxuS`
Dead Jesus

the singer wrapped himself in barbwire, smashed a mirror over his head, injected himself with needs, lit himself on fire... and then brought out a fake dead body, tore out its entrails and ate them (the entrails were real from something).
wow.. That goes to show you the wierd people that get moved by music ha
~Buddy Rich~
this guy i was watching at Toad's once had a white mask, a white bucket on his head, and played with toys and puppets on stage. damn good at guitar though
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
this guy i was watching at Toad's once had a white mask, a white bucket on his head, and played with toys and puppets on stage. damn good at guitar though

I think they call him Death Cube K.
Quote by `NeXxuS`
Dead Jesus

Sounds like a nice young man...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Deadlock Riff

the singer went to put down his water bottle after taking a sip of it and it preceded to roll off the amp.
Sooo then this retarded guitarist prancing around on stage tripped on the bottle, thus causing himself to trip the unsuspecting bassist.
AND that in turn caused the bassist to smack the singer in the back of the head into a involuntary stage dive.

I played a gig with another band once. They were called "Apothecary"
Dear God, they were terrible. They thought they were the most hardcore death metal band ever. They all claimed to be Deistic Satanists, and they claimed that their genre was "deathcore jesus hate metal"
They turned WAY up, and then mic'd it through the PA. It was so loud, that everybody went outside.
I don't think they even knew what an Apothecary was. I think they thought it was some kind of badass thing. They didn't know it's some dude that makes potions. The drummer just hit everything as fast as he could. After they finished, everybody went back inside the venue, and their mommies were telling everybody how amazing they were.
The only songs I could recognize were Creeping Death and Raining Blood. and that was because the drummer stopped trying to destroy his drum kit for a few seconds while the guitarists played.
That poor, poor PA system.
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
Last edited by HailSlaytan at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by StringAssassin
I think they call him Death Cube K.

Yeah he's more known as Buckethead

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Very awkward.... i saw Metallica last January and James Hetfield, in the middle of the concert, screams "PHILLY MAKES METALLICA FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOD!" My brother and i stared at each other, then kinda shrugged it off.

Quote by Eliyahu
Well I saw Weird Al in a spongebob shirt and fishnet stockings, I don't think it gets much weirder that.
I got pics too

I remember seeing him do that.

Post pics please
SOAS
One of the members of Julien-K loogey'ed into the air and another member caught it in his mouth. It was gross.
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Quote by SystemOfASteve
Very awkward.... i saw Metallica last January and James Hetfield, in the middle of the concert, screams "PHILLY MAKES METALLICA FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOD!" My brother and i stared at each other, then kinda shrugged it off.

Post pics please

It's a bit big, so here's the link (as not to disrupt this page with a massive pic)
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w78/yankovicfan3125/P1010254.jpg
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Pretty sure it's actually Joe Satriani.

you know if you pay attention Buckethead and Death Cube K use the exact same letters. just move around a bit. plus check wiki.

Death ----> thead
and
Cube K ----> Bucke add em together Buckethead.

EDIT:And are the same person forgot to add that previously

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by Deadlock Riff
you know if you pay attention Buckethead and Death Cube K use the exact same letters. just move around a bit. plus check wiki.

Death ----> thead
and

That doesn't change the fact that he's talking about Slash.
Quote by SystemOfASteve

Yeah, he always does that, in every city.
Actually, the earliest I've heard him do that was on the S&M DVD.
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
Quote by Deadlock Riff

Death ----> thead
and

can't tell what you're getting at here...you know buckethead did some stuff under the name Death Cube K?

And damn, when I saw the original post I really wanted to throw out a death cube K joke.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
That doesn't change the fact that he's talking about Slash.

True. i thought you were arguing about the name. not the identity of the artist. sorry mate my bad. too much sugar

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff
True. i thought you were arguing about the name. not the identity of the artist. sorry mate my bad. too much sugar

It's alright, I'm sure Eric Clapton wouldn't want us to argue about him.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
It's alright, I'm sure Eric Clapton wouldn't want us to argue about him.

yea lol i forgot to add that Death Cube K and Buckethead were the same person lmao

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Not too many really wierd experiences, but when I saw Weezer last year they walked off stage after the first encore and left a record player blasting some eighties pop tune. That went on for 20 ****ing minutes, until Rivers came out and smashed it as they went into a cover of Nirvana's Sliver, which was pretty cool.

My girlfriend saw Marcy Playground last night and one of the opening bands (Crumb, I think) were these middle aged heavy metallers. So midway through the set, one of the guys runs into the audiences and pulls my girlfriend and her friend onstage, where she proceeded to do the macerena and headbang simultaneously while her friend stood there akwardly
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Page 1 of 4