EDIT: New demos up now! Listen to them here.

Hey, I'm Joey, the lead guitarist of Expecto Patronum! (and also the bassist of Wonka).

We're an alternative rock band from Groton, MA, and our influences range from Weezer to Say Anything to Minus the Bear. We've only been around for a couple months now, but we have videos from our shows up. Let us know what you think!

Myspace

(the myspace doesn't have much on it, so check our facebook for videos)
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Last edited by TheFallen1328 at Feb 28, 2010,
get some tunes up. im going to watch the vids now though.
then ill leave some crit. and compliments.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
well, the first video on your facebook, you guys look really uncomfortable and odd.
but, the tunes sound good.
drummer could be a little more, expressive?
i do like it though.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]well, the first video on your facebook, you guys look really uncomfortable and odd.
but, the tunes sound good.
drummer could be a little more, expressive?
i do like it though.

In all fairness, we've only played two gigs ever, but I see what you mean. Thanks, and please feel free to give us some more feedback!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
I saw that your were from Groton, and was going to ask if you knew of Wonka or The Cryptkeepers, but then I read the whole thing and saw that you're actually in Wonka.
I'd listen to your music, but my internet is being a turd at the moment and I can't.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
I saw that your were from Groton, and was going to ask if you knew of Wonka or The Cryptkeepers, but then I read the whole thing and saw that you're actually in Wonka.
I'd listen to your music, but my internet is being a turd at the moment and I can't.

Haha, you know one guy from Groton, you know 'em all...

Quote by metallax57
this is pretty cool.

Thanks!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Not bad. Drums need a lot of work, especially on the fills. Ditch the Harry Potter name.
Quote by Zycho
Not bad. Drums need a lot of work, especially on the fills. Ditch the Harry Potter name.

Fair enough, but I doubt we'll change the name anytime soon. The way I see it, people could either like it or think it's stupid, and so far people have taken to it.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Hey guys,

We just put up a video from our most recent show. Check it out!

Let us know what you think
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Oh and if you guys would rather watch the songs separately, or if you prefer youtube to facebook, you can watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxFFkwynIX8

The other videos are all uploaded to our channel.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Sounds like it could be decent, I couldn't really hear anything but the vocals and the bass a bit. (Listened to That's Just Like The Matrix).

Get recording and put them up on myspace!
Quote by 21Fretter
Sounds like it could be decent, I couldn't really hear anything but the vocals and the bass a bit. (Listened to That's Just Like The Matrix).

Get recording and put them up on myspace!

Haha, will do. We're going to work out two more originals, and then record some demos soon.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
So we finally got some demos up, including our originals "That's Just Like The Matrix" and "I Need a Pep Talk!" Check them out and let me know what you think

http://www.myspace.com/expectopatronumtheband
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
So our drummer made the myspace a little prettier. Check out the new layout and pictures and things, and check out our songs!

www.myspace.com/expectopatronumtheband

Oh, and if you want to own the demos, we'll get those to you for free
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Hey guys!

We're looking into playing this festival of sorts called "Exposure Fest". However, we need lots of good ratings to get it, so if you could click on the link below and give us a 5 star rating, we'd love you forever! Thanks!

http://www.concertsfirst.com/expectopatronumma
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Zycho
Ditch the Harry Potter name.

This.

Also, this only works with humour.
You would be funny if you did parodies.
Quote by Snakeweirdo
This.

Also, this only works with humour.
You would be funny if you did parodies.

Again, we've taken the name into consideration. The people that go to our shows and listen to our music like it, so until that changes, the name won't. If you have anything to say about our actual music, that would be more than welcome
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Hey people,

Turns out we got a show at the Worcester Palladium for May 15, so if you're in town, check us out! It's an all day festival/battle called "ExposureFest".
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Hey! We finally got some decent demos up for our songs "So Max..." and "Salad". Check them out here and let us know what you think!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN
Hey guys!

We're doing a 45 minute set at The Sidewalk Cafe in NYC on Sept. 4 with Dandy Lions. If anyone's in the neighborhood, check us out!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by InvaderTSN