I logged on UG to look up a couple of tabs just a few minutes ago. I looked away from my screen for 30 seconds, turned back and just automatically entered the Pit without so much as remembering that I was going to look up tabs. I read a couple of topics, remembered that I was going to look up tabs, then promptly made this thread, and now I'm going to actually look up the tabs.

Anyways, has anyone else had this experience before?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Yeah, it's called getting side-tracked.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Yup. I wouldn't even remember what a guitar looks like if it wasn't for people occasionally having them in their avatar
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
It's called The Pit for a reason.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Yeah, it's called getting side-tracked.

a.k.a. The Pit
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
this place is destroying my soul

but it's so much fun!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I've fallen into the pit of death that is The Pit.
"I don't give a f*** if you boo, just boo in key"-Jimi Hendrix

SS

Gear:
Mesa Single Rectifier Solo head 50
Some crappy old cab
Vox Satchurator
Frontman 15G
Epiphone G-400
What do you mean "Has become"?
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
No silly. You just have ADD. I have it too. Except mine's so bad that sometimes I forget I have to go to the bathroom.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
No silly. You just have ADD. I have it too. Except mine's so bad that sometimes I forget I have to go to the bathroom.

He doesnt have ADD...

He just cant help but come into the pit...we all do it.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I logged on UG to look up a couple of tabs just a few minutes ago. I looked away from my screen for 30 seconds, turned back and just automatically entered the Pit without so much as remembering that I was going to look up tabs. I read a couple of topics, remembered that I was going to look up tabs, then promptly made this thread, and now I'm going to actually look up the tabs.

Anyways, has anyone else had this experience before?

Last edited by davrossss at Dec 6, 2009,
^^^ What he said. Longest I've been away from here is 6 days (excluding the time I got banned. But that was funny)
Quote by In The Mist
The Pit has distracted me from IRL things. It's keeping me from sleep right now.

This
I ended up asking to be banned for the time period when I had my final exams..

Otherwise there would have been noo way that I would have gotten through it.
the pit has been taking every of my soul since i joined this goddamned site! i can't even go to different forums, it just keeps redirecting me to the pit