i played the 30 watt one at a guitar store and thought it had an ok sound for the price but the dude at the store wouldn't let me crank it to see how loud it got. im starting a new melo-death metal band i want to make sure this can keep up the drums, bass, and another guitarist during band practice so if u have any experience with this amp let me know. oh and if u know an amp for around the same price ($200 US) that would be loud enough just for band practice tell me. thanks in advance guys.
It goes up to 13!!! It is t3h l0ud3zt!!!1!
Seriously though, it is pretty loud. Louder than other SS amps with the same wattage.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
its enough to keep up with drums, but probably not loud enough for gigs. get the 60watt if u can...i have it, its beast i recommend it.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
sorry for the double post but i just noticed your price range, i would recommend waiting till you have atleast 500-600 dollars

i would wait if i could but my current amp has a blown speaker and id rather get a new amp than a new speaker
Quote by dave_molina
its enough to keep up with drums, but probably not loud enough for gigs. get the 60watt if u can...i have it, its beast i recommend it.

i definitley dont plan on gigging with this thing, i just want to use it until i have some songs written, then ill upgrade to probably a tube amp or something to do gigs