Well I have a fender super champ xD and am using a cort kx1q with EMG HZ pups. There's this voice for metal but I cant get the tone I want. I want a lamb of god tone. With their very harsh sound. The amp has no mid knob, just bass and treble.

The kind of sound I'm looking for, Go on youtube and listen to purified-lamb of god.
I want that kind of tone, and wondering if I can get a disortion pedal that brings that tone.

I don't know what to blame though.(amp or pups) Any suggestions?
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Boss Metal Core. Endo story. Lamb of God by the way uses the old Mesa Boogie Simul-Class amps
The most harsh setting is like probably like slayer sound. It's very sensitive to noise. Can hear every mistake and is somewhat clean distorted. Thats all I can say about it.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Quote by Trivium7
Boss Metal Core. Endo story. Lamb of God by the way uses the old Mesa Boogie Simul-Class amps

Don't listen to this.

TS, have you tried a EQ pedal? That would solve the mid problem.
No, I;ve never play with an EQ pedal. Does brand really matter? Or as long as its an EQ pedal i'm all good?

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Menatone None More Black, anyone?
It's supposed to be a high gain wet dream...
A 10 band EQ pedal from MXR might help. Also ignore the boss metalcore suggestion. Btw, LOG doesn't use "old simulclass amps", they run a simple rig. It's just guitar going to a Mesa Mark IV via a MXR Dynacomp.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...