I made a post on this last night and was not very specific. The answers I got were just not helpful at all.
So here I go again hopefully worded better.

I'm looking for the perfect neck. Comfortable but not sacrificing playability, vice versa.
I play blues and rock.
I love the feel of a 7.25 radius neck, but you cannot have real low action without getting fret outs on these necks.
9.5 radius is just ok, it seems the be the middle point for playability and comfort.(wish it was as comfortable as 7.25)
Beyond that 10"-16", great for soloing and stuff, comes at the price of comfort though.

Anyways what I'm getting at. I love the comfort of a 7.25 neck it's just amazing. Is there a way to get low action on a 7.25 neck without fret outs or buzzing? Once again I play blues so bends are a must.

Also I'll add that I play hendrix style, over the neck.
Last edited by jmeyer1022 at Dec 5, 2009,
why not just play a variety of necks?

We don't have your hands or preference.

Go out and play strats, teles, prs', les pauls, ibanez's, every different neck.

EDIT: nevermind, I re read your post, I have low action on my strat, and I don't have fret outs, just go and have it professionally set up with low action.

I'm sure they can do better at adjusting everything so it doesn't buzz better than you can
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Last edited by westdyolf at Dec 6, 2009,
All I can suggest is using the 9.5" FB's.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.